FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i pick up jen and bran you can ride in the trunk like chim chim

Dude Guy... please come...

And also i'm thinking about getting my plans changed around so i can be their for the party and will keep you updated!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can still come....you may just be sleeping out on a park bench for the weekend though.

Maybe not...it's just more of a possibility for non-FP folks.

I!

Will not be able to come to the summer party ;~;

Party on without me 3:

Come to the winter one then!.. if it's the weekend of January 3-4th I will be there! =) if not.. you should totally go anyway!

I wish I could go so bad =[

Quick! Come up with ideas for how I can convince my parents. Keep in mind I live in Virgnia, I'm a girl, and I'm only 18. gogogo

Keep in mind I live in Virgnia, I'm a girl, and I'm only 18. gogogo

hmmm, if Hv's idea falls through I could pick up the slack and have a heart to heart with your father ;)

sleeping over at a friends house

hmmm, if Hv's idea falls through I could pick up the slack and have a heart to heart with your father ;)

Translates To... I'll go out of my way to make sure their are more 18 year old girls at this party...

but really, i say give em the whole spiel about how your 18 now and you should be able to make your own decisions blah blah blah... guilt tripping sometimes works...

or as said before, Mikey seems to be VERY good at convincing people to do things

Translates To... I'll go out of my way to make sure their are more 18 year old girls at this party...

but really, i say give em the whole spiel about how your 18 now and you should be able to make your own decisions blah blah blah... guilt tripping sometimes works...

or as said before, Mikey seems to be VERY good at convincing people to do things

Oh no, lol.. the guilt tripping just makes them suspicious.. >.>

I remember being 17 and trying to talk my mother in to letting me go to Chicago for 3 days.. it took 2 weeks, to get her to say yes lol.. and that was on a fully chaperoned trip!

I know it sucks sometimes, but be happy they're concerned parents =) Those are pretty rare anymore.

I agree with Memphis. Concerned parents are the best...though it may not seem so at the time when they're ruining your life!!!! =P

But yeah, Mike has a way with the older generation, he's PART of that generation. So he may be able to convince them. We've had 18 year old girls here before and none of them went home with bad memories....that I know of anyway. =o

I agree with Memphis. Concerned parents are the best...though it may not seem so at the time when they're ruining your life!!!! =P

But yeah, Mike has a way with the older generation, he's PART of that generation. So he may be able to convince them. We've had 18 year old girls here before and none of them went home with bad memories....that I know of anyway. =o

Stop encouraging Soma! srsly >

Yeah ask Michael Bailey to talk to your parents. Why, his willpower allowed us to meet someone from half way across the world.

Listen Skibbies...I mean Skadie...here's the plan.

I drive up in a van, honk twice, you go outside to take out the garbage and get in. Your parents will think you've been kidnapped.

The upside is that you get to attend the FP party and when you get back...you parents will be so happy that you're alive they'll get you a new car...or a new barbie doll...whatever you're into

...and, you will never have to take out the trash again.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]