FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

I might need a floor to pass out on at some point, if somebody wants to offer :3 otherwise I'll just drive back to HOTLANTA.

Im sure tom would let you crash on his floor if you're too drunk. Provided we don't have to pull over every 5 minutes so you can puke... again.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you spend the nigh HV we can play "just the tip".......again and Ben you can watch.......again

If you spend the nigh HV we can play "just the tip".......again and Ben you can watch.......again

this time my phone has a camera

HIN! I feel betrayed that you would trade robot cookies for any others :(

CHICA your sig has a Zoid...

i used to be obsessed with that show :)

Edited by Wintress

HIN! I feel betrayed that you would trade robot cookies for any others :(

Oh Amanda you know your cookies are the only ones for me.

I dont know what youre talking about thats is mecha leroy jenkins :P I was just messing with you hin :)

Me again!

I wanted to give y'all a heads up that the big FP party will be taking place on July 19th at the home of Hinanin and myself. I think a lot of people will already know this, but just in case you were only planning on showing up for the big bash and not all the other "hanging out" stuff.

Kimball...buy a couch! We goan haz teh visitaz!

Im sure tom would let you crash on his floor if you're too drunk. Provided we don't have to pull over every 5 minutes so you can puke... again.

Someone say SHOTS!?

/pours the Jager

Can we get an address or directions to this shindig please?

Yep! The address is:

2200 Satellite Blvd (Chatelaine Park Apartments)

Apt. 610

Duluth, GA 30097

It's on Satellite Blvd between the Sugarloaf Parkway and Duluth Hwy intersections. I believe it's exit 107 on I-85.

My number is 801-641-7824 if anyone needs to call me. =D

HEy all.

OK, just wanted to leave a heads up to everyone. I'm leaving today, wendesday, to drive down to Canton NC. i'll be staying there most of the week. i'm planning on making it to the FP party saturday, will have 1 guest with me. then heading back to Canton saturday night/sunday morning, depending on whenever the party ends.

If anyone has any questions or advice for me on how to get to the party, please reach me on my cell phone at 978-807-9771.

Enigami, I got your number saved in my phone, i'll be giving you or han a call sometime this week to figure out the last details about it.

Cant wait to see you guys soon.

Later for now.

Swaloads

Moving during the day and party at night, this is going to be a rough day for me ;)

Moving during the day and party at night, this is going to be a rough day for me ;)

Man makes you want to smoke.... oh wait... nevermind ^_^

I will be leaving on Thursday right after work...

and heading to Lake Michigan.

OMG we should hang out lol.. it's only like.. a 4 hour drive to the WI side of the lake from here =P

Man makes you want to smoke.... oh wait... nevermind ^_^

Make another crack and I'm picking you up at 8 am Sat morning and forcing you to help :twisted:

My number is 801-641-7824 if anyone needs to call me. =D

oh man, was it a good idea to make that publicly available to people like me? =P

you gonna put it in your phone so you can show people you actually know a girl bob?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]