FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is looking really great! I'm seeing a lot of the usuals, and NEW to the RL peeps!! Awesome!

If Sauce is going, I will find my way, and I will make short come too, Shohon says he is probably game.

lawl, the one weekend i won't be in town. guess i'll be attending via satellite...

A party just wouldn't be the same wit out joo!

I R have no mobility so.. =( But do take many many pictures!

scheduled off the 18th to hang out with yall in doolooth.

A party just wouldn't be the same wit out joo!

I R have no mobility so.. =( But do take many many pictures!

hehe awe <3 i'm gonna try to reschedule my plans XD & you need to find a way to get here!!!

I'll probably be in Georgia for a few weeks in June so i can still see the graduating seniors before they all head out for college. So i hope to see the ATL locals at this time but i probably cant see the rest of you :/

/fail

I'm looking into my availability and possible situations, to see if I'll be able to attend at all.

Currently about to end my internship, which could mean no job after the 21st of next month. So might not have money, but hoping to save enough up to get myself down there at least.

Oh yeah. SB and Stang, if I do make it, i'm bringing my FishNets too. :-D

Swaloads

jeebus, i'll be sure to bring my emobeetus meds to this party o.O

you guys are worse than shiki's sister alex

This is looking like it'll be a hell of a party, especially if you canadians, Floridians, JT'ians, New Englandians, Ohionians, Indiana peeps, Saucebosses and everyone comes down.

This year we should do a BBQ in the park during the day Friday, Saturday or Sunday imo. =D

This is looking like it'll be a hell of a party, especially if you canadians, Floridians, JT'ians, New Englandians, Ohionians, Indiana peeps,

i'm retarded, what's a JTians?

There is a 25% chance i can go, up to 80% chance if Sauceboss arranges something with me and Corkie.

jeebus, i'll be sure to bring my emobeetus meds to this party o.O

you guys are worse than shiki's sister alex

lol i'll be sure to ask if alex wants to go. I'll be sure to tell him to wear some fishnets as well

yea srsly i miss that guy =*(

.....do i have to wear fishnets too? =/

There is a 25% chance i can go, up to 80% chance if Sauceboss arranges something with me and Corkie.

Stuffs you in his carry-on bag?

Stuffs you in his carry-on bag?

Oh we can fit Gus in the carry-on bag, that's for sure. It's just a bit easier to explain to the parentals that we're going on a road trip when there are 3 people involved instead of "HEY DAD, I GONA GO MEET INTERWEB PPL AGAIN!".

AND CORKIE :o AMG HE BETTER BE GNOME IRL

Agreed!!!!!

It would be sick to meet my 5's rogue from Season One

and who knows, while i'm down there, if i don't have a job, i could always look for a new one down there in a big city. :-) lol. then I could be able to /flirt /hug and /kiss Stang all the time. ;-D

jk stang...

Swaloads

Oh we can fit Gus in the carry-on bag, that's for sure. It's just a bit easier to explain to the parentals that we're going on a road trip when there are 3 people involved instead of "HEY DAD, I GONA GO MEET INTERWEB PPL AGAIN!".

Gus is a Gnome IRL :3

If he combed his hair to do the weird Corkie-do and got hopped up on sugar, he'd look exactly like his character IRL.

Edited by Atrus

and who knows, while i'm down there, if i don't have a job, i could always look for a new one down there in a big city. :-) lol. then I could be able to /flirt /hug and /kiss Stang all the time. ;-D

jk stang...

Swaloads

We have currently met our quota for squatters who turn into residents.

We will keep you informed of when we're accepting applications in the future.

Thank you for your interest.

Oh Swaloads. =P

But no, Im stoked. It looks like a lot of the same people returning, and a lot of new people coming down.

We need a bigger place! BW! Shiki! Summer party '08 @ your place? =P

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]