FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

I think this evening, to save Eni some headache, I'm going to go through and delete irrelevant posts.

Killjoy.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't delete them! If they're too much trouble I'll go through and move them all to a new thread, but they amuse me so!

Moved all your crap here so we can stay on topic. Post in the FP Summer Party 08 thread with details about how youre getting here/where youre staying/if you can help only! Here is everything else (ranting, pictures, creepiness...all of which should continue).

Edited by Ryee

wow joey, i dun even know how you did that, im impressed. also when i first logged on my pc it was still logged in as ryee on the forums but i logged out.

thanks benny, i achieved all this through homo magic

also thanks for not going on an evil doppleganger posting spree :)

random excitement is my forte!!!!!! anyway, not like anyone cares, but i will most likely be able to attend [rescheduling my other plans XD thats how much i love internet people]. im like.. 83% sure. yeah. so i'll be there. maybe.

/lost

But! Yeah, I may need to pull a Garnok and make a spreadsheet that everyone coming will need to fill out so that I can keep it all organized in my messy brain. =P (<3 Garnok's spreadsheets!!)

#6...I WANNA SEE YOU!!!!

Soma.....Please grace us with your presence again!!

DEZYPOOPYPANTSZOMG.....DO IT!

I'm really excited about all the new faces we're going to see at this one! =D

I'm totally there. No place to crash needed, since Hykos is my DD.

Right, buddy? =D

Oh, and Stang's idea for BBQ in the park is FTMFW!

/votes in favor says "aye"

I'm going to be looking into finding something we can maybe rent out for the big Saturday night party. I don't know that anyone will have enough room in their apartment or house to hold so many at one time. If anyone has any ideas, I'll take them! =P We need space...comfortable-move-around-able to go outside for a smoke kind of space. See chart below:

<------------<Stang><Garnok><Kaslor>......<Vanin><Joesf><Ecthelion><Hinanin>..................<Enigami passed out after five minutes of drinking>.......<Gynis yelling about something><Usagi laughing at him>.......<Ryee and HV kicking everyone's @$$ at GH3/Rockband>.................<Shadrende><Daghosty><Shikimaru>.........................<Canada shows up>.......

You get the idea.

It's late.

BC I LURV YOU!

Also I have no idea if this is true there or not, but does your apt complex / someones apt complex have a clubhouse that you can rent out? I know my old place did...dunno how expensive it was, but they had a TV, lots of room, etc.

Edited by Ryee

i have no idea how to interpret your chart eni, is it some sort of FP IQ test? do i have to figure out how the groupings are related or what comes next?

...<Shadrende><Daghosty><Shikimaru>..

nice looking rogue sandwich there but it definitely needs some Malk and a whole lot of Zax sauce.

Oh man speaking of which, we might have to call Zaxby's in advance and make reservations for like 30 people.....they can do that right?

Our apartment complex doesn't rent out the club house. I asked when we moved in. They have a nice pool with a big grill, but I don't think we can actually be inside. Besides, most of them have a 12:00am Pumpkin clause.

We're still looking. We'll have a better understanding of what venue we need as we get more solid confirmations. AND - I REALLY like the idea of doing it as a BBQ style outside thing.

swaloads doesn't sound creepy, and his flirting with stang didn't seem over the top, this thread didn't deliver like i was promised. very disappointing.

and no offense to those guys who called dibs at staying at FPHQ, I love you and all, but it'd be uber to host some of the cool bean people that haven't stayed at our place yet, if we could swing that I think it'd make their first stay more memorable and your third and fourth stays not as uber but still fun.

I'm totally there. No place to crash needed, since Hykos is my DD.

Right, buddy? =D

Oh, and Stang's idea for BBQ in the park is FTMFW!

/votes in favor says "aye"

/drunk

i srsly volunteer bw's house, considering it has a relatively large backyard and potential grilling action grounds. and a decent amount of room inside the house as well for people to move around in. maybe we can even get one of those kiddie pools for all the canadians.

also i can probably house a few individuals, but only under circumstances in which those individuals are not intoxicated. klakla = emetophobiac.

the other 10% will be what we call, out of the closet drunk

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]