FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

We have currently met our quota for squatters who turn into residents.

We will keep you informed of when we're accepting applications in the future.

Thank you for your interest.

hey now, i moved out ; ;

p.s. ben, you owe me 10 cents for using "emobeetus." i made that word up!

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, come on. I can cook, i clean (ehh, maybe not). i stay to myself, and I eat/raid constantly... what more could you want from a squater? :-) stang would be head over heals for that one...

well... bad play on words there. sorry

Swaloads

Now here is an important question from the Canadians! IF we are able to make it down, should we stock pile our alcohol before we go down (since we can buy it here) or will there be a nice American over the age of 21 available to take our money and grab some for us?

If you buy it there, you wont be able to bring it across the border.

I wouldn't worry about alcohol, it's not really bring your own beer, just Bring yourself and enjoy the times.

haha CEJ will your connection stay stable for more than one chorus?

Yeah man! I've done so many Wi-Fi games with friends. It always stays stable now. Unless it's just the connection between your game and mine. *shrugs*

lol. you guys get me down there, i'll defanitly take the money and buy the alco. :-)

i <3 being 23.

and stang loves it too, i not = JAIL BAIT!

We need a bigger place! BW! Shiki! Summer party '08 @ your place? =P

our place isn't that much bigger! well, except for the huge backyard. /shrug

just bring money for the alcohol, this isnt some cheesy ass underage High School party

look at you trying to sweet talk your way into being a roomate. unless you're a 3 lb. chihuahua, or a portly jobless dwarf priest, your chances are slim. =P

I must say, for the first time it appears Matt will be the one being fondled, instead of him fondling others. Should be an interesting time. :P

BRAN ARE YOU AND JEN COMING??!?! CAUSE YOU SHOULD THAT WOULD BE AWESOME DO IT OK!!

Hmm. Maybe he will end up being fondeled for once. :ninja: then again, maybe a few people will. you never know unless I actually get to make it down there.

On a better note, it would be allot of fun to fondle him IRL and not just in game.

Swaloads

This is turning borderline creepy.

Has Stang finally been out homo'ed? /popcorn

At any rate, keep updating with status posts. This one looks like it could be the biggest yet.

Yeah we can continue that in PM's, more yay FP Party less Creepy homo!

Bran! Come! Get Jen! Drag her by the hair and come down you bastages. Who knows how many more of these we'll have, you all better make it!

DRUNKN HERE IS LOOKING AT YOU TOO! Mullytt! YOU!

TRIG!

Rounder! Etc!

seems like a lot of crazy young kids this time around, do we have insurance on the apt?

Oh Swaloads. =P

But no, Im stoked. It looks like a lot of the same people returning, and a lot of new people coming down.

We need a bigger place! BW! Shiki! Summer party '08 @ your place? =P

our place isn't that much bigger! well, except for the huge backyard. /shrug

The house next door to us is empty we can always jimmy the lock and let everyone sleep in there =-D

i vote no on staying in a house we have broken an entering into.

what do you mean you don't know how many more of these we'll be having? you all know even when we're old we'll be together. mike with his walker, matt chasing him with a cane, me wheeling my oxygen tank around.

FP '58 or bust!

Wow. This is lots of /fondle talk!

I believe that the quota for the Stangmeister household has been met. Anyone else able to offer up places to sleep? I know, we're all kinda apartment crammed and roommate full. But that's what floor space is for! =P

For those driving, I would definitely suggest bringing some pillows, blankets, etc. just in case hosts don't have enough.

i've got a floor, but it's covered in dog hair.

insert obligatory disclaimer about cats sleeping on your face here (i think i end up saying this every time)

Yar, I would like to try and make it down this year!!

Anyone along the way from DC? dunno if ill be driving with anyone..but it would be better....

Don't have money for a hotel...but i got a big bench seat if it gets that crowded

(i can sleep anywhere though...slept on a linoleum floor once..yech...)

Edited by leifomg

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]