FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

Branham is Alex I think. Then again, I'm pretty sure Shiki would know, haha.

+10 Shiki rep

Correct Branham = Alex = little brother

oh and Retsnimle = Eric (and he'll probably bring his wife with him)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how i got a special shout out on that list. maybe klaudia? maybe! who knows. maybe klaudia.

for clarification, branham is alex, hykos is byron willems, and joesf is actually steve, but its pretty much the same as joe, so just call him joe. i can also be addressed as klakla cause i no longer answer to amanda.

hykos is byron willems,

hahahahaha

Me and my brother went to Gladys Knight & Ron Winans' Chicken & Waffles last Sunday. It was so awesome =-D

thats one thing i still need to do since ive moved down here

This is shaping up to be a good party, I just wish my house painting was going faster. The way things are looking right now Candi and I could still host a party night but there might not be any furniture at said house. I'll have to see how this weekend's painting goes.

Ecth is coming down. He can paint for eggs ^_^

Still need a place to stay if possible, might be 2 tho. may have a female friend wiht me.

Swaloads

Ecth is coming down. He can paint for eggs ^_^

Before I started working for Dell I was in construction / interior decorating. It's something I can handle =P

hykos is byron willems,

LOL I totally forgot about that.

Sorry I haven't posted any updates lately. Um. Elunes, I know FPHQ is full, so with another guest, there just won't be enough room for both of you to stay there.

As far as I can tell, unless people stop being allergic to animals, there isn't any more space available for out-of-towners except hotel space.

Staying at FPHQ:

Ezmira

Eria

Vixxie

Daghostmaker

Shadrende

Wintress

Ryee

Staying with Hin/Eni:

Ecthelion (Maybe)

If this comes across jerk-ish, I apologize. Blame it on my eight hour road-trip and lack of sleep.

Eni, I'll be fine with the animals if you would be able to house me, and my possible guest (technically would be 2 i think, may have a kitten with us). but at least just me.

Thanks again

Swaloads

I was going to make cookies but have been informed there would probly be a problem with going across the boarder with them :(

I may try to make and bring some anyway whats the worse that can happen? They take my cookies ? oh no lol

Hope our car even makes it lol

As a lover of cookies I would like to open up my kitchen to cookie making.

I might need a floor to pass out on at some point, if somebody wants to offer :3 otherwise I'll just drive back to HOTLANTA.

Holy crap FPHQ is gunna be PACKED!!!

This is going to be a interesting couple of days haha

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]