FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

I don't think anyone is immune to getting drunk...even those underage?

And yeah. I was thinking apartment clubhouse too, if it weren't for the bedtime. FP parties tend to run into the next day. Let's keep looking though!!! More *for sures* will help out a lot, but since we can't always know 2.5 months ahead of time what our plans are going to be, we can just keep /promoting this plan!

I totally forgot about my chart, but m'eh. If I tried explaining it now, it wouldn't make any more sense than that.

AND AND! Hopefully more spaces will open up for more people to be able to stay to avoid hotels. We'll see later on when we have a better idea of who will be coming where we can squeeze everyone in. =)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don"t pass out on the grill Ben!

I still need my burgers!!

=)

Don"t pass out on the grill Ben!

I still need my burgers!!

=)

benny burger?

Zomg Swaloads is visiting the dirty south? He has a wicked weird accent. =p The only thing creepy about Billy is how messy his damn bedroom is, I think he's hiding dead bodies in it, oh and the fact that he refuses to wear a shirt. Actually that last part will make him a perfect fit for the south and will make stang really happy. <333 FP have a kick @$$ summer guys and gals. <3 GG <3

Now that's just some good ol'fashion GG for ya. :-D

but yeah. stang may need to be put on a leesh if I do come down, or someone betta tie him up. then again... he's probably enjoy that too.

and no there are no dead bodies in my room anymore, i cleaned them out last summer for the last cookout i went to. :-D

Swaloads

so, memphis bought me a plane ticket....i guess i'll be @ the partay. =)

This is Ez's flight info lol

Friday, July 18

Flight: Northwest Airlines #1428

Depart: Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, MN (MSP) Fri. July. 18 7:18 AM

Arrive: Atlanta International - William B. Hartsfield Airport, GA (ATL) Fri. July. 18 10:50 AM

Monday, July 21

Flight: Northwest Airlines #1433

Depart: Atlanta International - William B. Hartsfield Airport, GA (ATL) Mon. July. 21 5:38 PM

Arrive: Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, MN (MSP) Mon. July. 21 7:25 PM

I'll be at the fall/winter/'whenever the next one is' party ^.~

and no offense to those guys who called dibs at staying at FPHQ, I love you and all, but it'd be uber to host some of the cool bean people that haven't stayed at our place yet, if we could swing that I think it'd make their first stay more memorable and your third and fourth stays not as uber but still fun.

I say the Canadians get FPHQ, with maybe Sauce cause he is awesome

if anyone is really, really dying to stay in a house full of cats and chihuahuas i have a lot of floor space. i'll just throw that out there. you better not be the slightest bit allergic to animals though!

one of the cats, mainly mine, will also try to eat you, starting at the fingers.

if anyone is really, really dying to stay in a house full of cats and chihuahuas i have a lot of floor space. i'll just throw that out there. you better not be the slightest bit allergic to animals though!

I should probably mention that Ez is allergic to like.. everything lol.. it's pretty weird that his allergies are under control at our house.. with the cats and dogs and all that.. but as soon as we get around anyone else's animals he's a sneezing, watery eyed machine. ><"

Also.. we found out that the air in Chicago is less smog filled than Gary, IN.. just by doing the 'how bad can Timmy sneeze' test.

one of the cats, mainly mine, will also try to eat you, starting at the fingers.

teetard takes a stealthier approach, sitting on your chest and trying to crush you.

I should probably mention that Ez is allergic to like.. everything lol.. it's pretty weird that his allergies are under control at our house.. with the cats and dogs and all that.. but as soon as we get around anyone else's animals he's a sneezing, watery eyed machine. ><"

Also.. we found out that the air in Chicago is less smog filled than Gary, IN.. just by doing the 'how bad can Timmy sneeze' test.

I think Timmy and I have something in common then. I'm not allergic to dogs but I remember very well the second time I went up there, where we parked the party at lemon's house, I couldn't stay inside for more then 10min at a time or risk my respiratory system revolting and heading home w/o me.

That's to say, cats and I ... yeah not so much.

Well we have the sitter booked from the 16-22 of july. So unless there is some kind of natural disaster we will def be there. Rachel said garnok had a place for us to crash (if thats still available)

OMG raven if you come ill make lots and lots of RH COOKIES!!!

Does RH need to come for those cookies to stil get baked ? O.o

RH...baked...i see what you did there.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]