FP Summer Party 2008!

Enigami

Listen Skibbies...I mean Skadie...here's the plan.

I drive up in a van, honk twice, you go outside to take out the garbage and get in. Your parents will think you've been kidnapped.

The upside is that you get to attend the FP party and when you get back...you parents will be so happy that you're alive they'll get you a new car...or a new barbie doll...whatever you're into

...and, you will never have to take out the trash again.

Win

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Igor

hahahha Igor youre the best. Eeeeep I don't know- I'll slowly ease them into it but it's not unreasonable for them to say no so... If all else fails just kidnap me <3

I drive up in a van, honk twice, you go outside to take out the garbage and get in. Your parents will think you've been kidnapped.

The upside is that you get to attend the FP party and when you get back...you parents will be so happy that you're alive they'll get you a new car...or a new barbie doll...whatever you're into

I give this a five thousand!

Best. Plan. Ever.

igor... how many times has that worked for you?

Just don't make a mistake and get in Tammy's Free Candy van. Words have never described what happens in there.

best post of the day goes to: Igor

I was just checking with work force here, my time off request has been denied. I'm going to keep bugging people until we're ontop of the party date, but it's not looking good.

Trig if I can't make it, I'll send you up with the cigars in my stead.

Edited by Ecthelion

^ this makes me more sad then you will ever know....Ecth you better make it!!

dude... ecth... whats more important, hanging out with me, or continued employment? I think you know the answer...

dude... ecth... whats more important, hanging out with me, or continued employment? I think you know the answer...

If I didn't know that calling in sick those two days would get me canned then it wouldn't be a problem =/

/screwtheman

Just a quick recap.

I have been saving up and looking into plane tickets for a flight down to Atlanta for the party. What are the days that most people will be there? i've been looking into from the 18th thru the 21st. If that sounds good, and is when most of the other people will be there, then i should be booking my flight within the next week or two.

:-)

FP Summer Party, FTMFW

Swaloads

i'll add again that if you're not allergic to animals, i have sleeping room.

if you think you MIGHT be allergic to any kind of animal on the entire planet, my apartment is not the place for you. if you're allergy-free and don't feel like paying for a hotel, drop casa de lemon a line ^^

i'll add again that if you're not allergic to animals, i have sleeping room.

if you think you MIGHT be allergic to any kind of animal on the entire planet, my apartment is not the place for you. if you're allergy-free and don't feel like paying for a hotel, drop casa de lemon a line ^^

sadly, I am allergic to dogs and cats personally... Still would need to find a place if my plans come together for me visiting FP HQ.

Swaloads

I love animals! and i'm not allergic, might need to crash at ur place. :D not sure on when i'm headed down yet though.

He's a fan of boobs too, but I'm sure that those have nothing to do with his decision >.>

It looks like FPHQ is booked up folks! Lemon is awesome to offer her place, and Hinanin and I have room as well. We have one cat, so if you're allergic....hmm. We'll figure something out!

More FOR-SUREs will be great for helping arrangements get arranged, so as soon as you know if you're coming....let me know days and all that so I can get you somewhere!

<3

i can also probably house some folks but i have a cat as well although she doesnt shed much and will lick your eyelids. oh and i have a rat. she will also lick your eyelids. in fact, i'll lick your eyelids too. so if you want your eyelids licked, klaklas house is the place to be. man why are all my posts so weird??

Gar and I will be there. I am sure that was a given. Count us in as 2 1/2, the bebe will be there, you just cant see him.

P.S. Make extra food for pregosaurus ^_^

<3 FP

Just for the record, I'm gonna try to be there the 17th-23rd... a week seems about right for gearing up, getting stupid and 'letting it all hang out' then getting myself back together and driving home. As far as I know, my sleeping arrangements are taken care of.

/bawls

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]