Karazhan

Aigle

We run Kara this Friday August 22, if I am not mistaken. Be there invites around 6:30. :miner:

Edited by Aigle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZOMG KIngs Defender dropped so now i need nothing in Kara I,ll still run it each Friday for the badges. :miner:

I'll be running Kara Friday invites at 6:30 if some are interested. :miner:

I need nothing now so i'll start rolling on some specific DPS items to ease my levelling in WOTLK expansion.

• 2 weeks later...

There were no FP for Friday's Karazhan run so this week will be last week for me if there is no interest. If there is and people show up I'll be glad to continue to run it but it's up to you guys.Personnally I need nothing in Kara except for badges. However I like the team spirit and the fun we have when we rapidly full clear Kara chain pulling all the time.

So think about it, whatever decisions you guys will take is ok with me. :miner:

In the meantime I am concentrating on H MrT, to build a dps set to level to 80. Yesterday we did MrT in 45 minutes which in my opinion is not bad. I will also ZA more and mores I find this instance easier than I thought and the loots are interesting. Another idea is to transform the Friday Kara run in a ZA run if again there is interest.

Take care.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]