Karazhan

Aigle

I want to create a FP group, maybe with other friends, that would run Kara each Friday evening with the objective of gearing everyone adequately to move on to ZA and also Gruul and Mag.

I have sufficient experience to tank entire Karazhan. So we need OT or MT, three healers, if within those three healers we don't have two priests we need a S priest for Shackle.

Friday evening I almost always can play like four hours from 6:30 to 10:30-10:45. Same apply for Saturday. So at the beginning it make take us a little longer to finish Kara but eventually we can do it in four hours easy.

When our entire 10 man is well geared we move to ZA. Personnaly I don't need too many things from Kara except for Chess event where I have been unlucky so far and the T4 helm on Prince.

So please, if interested post your name. Ideally it would be fun to always have the same group maybe with a few spares. We would always start on Friday;post ahead of time our availabilties for the week-end and manage to have fun.

Objective to have a solid group to move on to other challenges. Main objective have fun.

If we find out there is insufficient intesrest with FP i will continue to support other guilds with tanking Kara but I would prefer to do it with FP.

If we have sufficient amount of people available we start tonite be on at 6:30,.

Waraigle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind helping out with Thulgrum. He's a DPS warrior right now, but I have some tanking gear, that being a few purples and the felsteel set to finish things off. either way if I'm around I'll be willing to help out.

My restokin really needs some badges for my resil cloak and eventually for the epic gems im going to need to put in my S4 so i'm always down for a kara run and would like to do a full clear every week. I'm at 1300 healing right now but i'll be replacing some of my gear this weekend and should bump myself up to 1500ish

Only problem is i work 8-5 mon-fri ... and i live on the east coast so i cant help out until 8ish server time... but im available anyways

I should be able to some fridays, just not tonight though. I've tanked/dps'd all of Kara. Can OT or MT if you want.

That is great so we have OT MT with Tholgrum who can tank and DPS. Wintress is offering healing so things are moving in the right direction sound good.

I'd love to do this on my Holy Priest Aped. I have gotten her geared up well enough to start Karazhan. Not sure I could go tonight (7/27) as I am on my last day of vacation and not sure what my schedule will be like.

I also have two other characters at your disposal depending on what we happen to be missing that night.

Inquiry(Hunter) and Bananapuddin(Prot warrior) who are both overgeared for Karazhan.

Also my roommate Bloodspray(he probably hasn't seen this post yet) would probably be down for this as a tanking druid(if Thulgrum would prefer to stay Deeps).

We badly need heals, and priest is is very good because of Shackle. So we have 2 heals, 2 tanks, 2 DPS, as for Bloodspray there is no need for tank atm but lets see. However for tonight we will need him as Hykos is not available.

There is a need for one more heal and then some DPS at least one priest. A pally healer would be nice.

Edited by Aigle

I am leaving work very soon. So please for those who have an interest in Kara log in around 6:30.

Tank :Waraigle and possibly Bloodspray

Heal: Wintress but only at 8:00 and Aped

DPS: HV rogue, Tholgrum warrior.

Anyway it should be easy to find others for tonight. However the objective is to form a group of ten players with spares to do it each week. I don't mind if some are a little undergeared to start as it wil go fast to get better. Let's find a fun group and enjoy an easy friday evening. If for some reasons it doesn't work tonight I am confident that it will work next week as I was alittle late to post for today. Hoping we achieve this and thatin some time we do ZA together. :miner:

I can assist with heals. I am currently resting on 1482 healing, but hopefully, after this weekend I'll be closer to 1600. I'm Holy/Disc so I will help out with what I can.

I am home after 4pm (PST) due to being in So Cal. Let me know if this works for you.

In addition, I know Subsequent (frost mage) wouldn't mind helping with additional dps if needed. Knows Kara quite well and is a team player. **thumbs up**

My rogue should be 70 by Monday. Assuming 2 rogues != A crowd. Otherwise, I can always help out w/ Fea (DPS or Tank, I'm easily geared for both in kara. Heals?...Not a great idea but meh.)

Well last evening was first edition of our what will become a tradition Friday evening Waraigle Kara. We had problem to form a group at beginning and could not fill all spots with FP. However it was fun and relaxed as expected. We continue tonight at 6:30 or around. We are at Curator atm.

Feanore was MT, Aped provided good heals, Jandro was there, with Chaosweaver, Sindalar and others please be there tonite and we finish it. Presently we lack a little DPS and a few healers more would be a nice addition.

Thank you all and you will see as we go things will get much better as everyone gears up.

Hope to see you around tonight and that you have been able to recover from surgery...

Sorry, I should be on tonight! I had openheart surgery with a steak and girlfriend!

Think you and Aigle can work out the tanking?...I've got a family emergency goin on over here and I don't think I'll be on tonight :unsure:

Feanore hope things went well with family.

Last evening things went pretty smooth, we are tremendously improving. Only wipe at boss was on Prince at 1% ouch... Other than that we have tried Netherspite but It was my first time on that boss and I didnt undersatnd the fight properly. I will go on Wowwiki and get full inderstanding so our group can down that Dragon.

On Prince, Tier 4 helm dropped for pally, shammy and rogue but we had none of those classes online...

On chess there was the superb shield for pally tanks but again no pally...

Healing was extremely good with Terre, Aped and a priest from Immortality. We had a druid tank to help us who did very well as OT Nuarius was his name.

Chaosweaver was there but had to leave at some point unfortunately beacuse he would have had Tier 4 helm.

All and all a very good start.

Next friday, July 4, invites start at 6:30 with Kara run starting at 7:00 open spots after FP members, will be given to non FP members. So please post if you want in I expect Secretsauce to be on as well as Subsequent. This way we will have full healing group from FP. If Feanore can make it then we have both tanks. DPS are easy to find always. So join in for second Waraigle run Friday, during the week I will post who is in.

OK for next Kara run start please putting your names.

Hope we have Tanks: Waraigle and Feanore, Heals : Aped, Secret sauce and Terre, DPS: Chasoweaver, Subsequent, Jandro and ? Would be nice to have Stratocast for his mad DPS.

Friday invites at 6:30 run start at 7. I have studied Netherspite and it should be easy to down him.

I'm probably working for a little part on july 4th but i see no problem getting off in time to get online by 6:30

Count in Terre

I don't know if I will have computer access on July 4th because I will be visiting family.

Er...I was hoping to bring my rogue in the long-term. Fea was just a filler cause you guys needed a tank.

Meh, it's badges either way I guess.

However, the start time is a bit early for me here on the west coast; Some weeks I'll be able to make it, some I may be an hour behind.

Edited by Feanore

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]