Karazhan

Aigle

This week-end I cannot run Kara,so guys we resume on next friday invites at 6:30 run at 7:00. It would be really fun to have an all FP run.

Bloodspray and Grimauld make excellent OT

Aped and Terre I hope you can join with ideally a pally healer.

Then we need DPS ideally a S priest, a fire mage, a lock, a shaman ( zomg i want Stratocast) and really any other class a hunter would be nice.

If you interested in next week run please post or talk to me online.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confirm there will be a Kara run tomorrow Friday invites at 6:30 run start the latest at 7:00. Please show up it will be fun. As always my RL arragement with my wife will mean that I log arond 10:30-10:45 so it gives us a good 3 hours and we finish on Saturday or Sunday like we have done the previous weeks. Unless we have a very good group and full clear in 3 hours.

Our group is getting much better with evryone knowing what to do in each fight so it should go smooth.

I don't think that i have anything going on this Friday night so I can bring either my druid or my mage, would prefer my mage though.

We should be ok tonight as far is tanking is concerned with Grimauld and I. DPS will be ok with Chaos, Srato, maybe Swaload and etc. Where we will need help is with healing. Aped cannot make it, Terre will be on around 8 only and etc. If some can help with healing at least at the beginning it would be much appreciated. If not I have healer friends but ideally I would like full FP run :miner:

This week we run again Friday evening invites at 6:30. If we do not complete on Friday we will finsish Sunday same hour. I need about nothing in there except Kings Defender but many of my buddys need badges gears to move to ZA. So let's do it till we all Tier 4 Kara geared. I am thinking about running Gruul and Mag runs for the part of the guild that need to be geared up. I will post on that soon.

Saturday I'm not playing wow I'm going to see the new Batman movie with my wife.

Edited by Aigle

sooo there will be blood?...spray?

I hope to make it home in time for kara, but I will be driving 5-6 hours tomorrow, so my availability will depend on traffic.

WE already have two healers confirmed, OT , MT, a rogue to start with. Most of the time Grimauls is on. Hopefully we make it a full FP run. Bring your bad ass DPS and lets badge run this fast. I need one thing in there which is King's Defender. Maybe a few Hardcore raiders could help us with DPS or one heal?

sooo there will be blood?...spray?

Apparently.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/fb125.jpg?w=500&h=357

Our first full FP run and what a difference it makes. We were able to clear the entire instance in 3:30 except for Ilhoof we gave it a try but we had no mage or warlock so we thought it would be better to wait for Sunday. Sunday 6:30 we resume with Ilhoof, Netherspite and Nightbane.

We will need someone with urn to summon him, we had none in our group.

Those who were there yesterday evening will have priority.

That is :

Tanks: Grimauld, Waraigle.

Melee: Stratocast, Chaosweaver, Bloodspray.

Range: JRV, Blucifer

Heals: Aped, Terre, Lopanothore.

We need a good Lock to help us with Ilhoof any strong one will help?

Next week I think we can do it even a little faster maybe three hours but still it was a very good run.

I wouldn't be making it full FP but I do have a lot of alts if you need to fill a spot.

Cocoa - dps/OT

Sorbet - hunter

Bluerasberry - mage

Lickorice - rogue

My hunter and mage mostly need badges and my warrior still needs a good bit of gear from kara. I'm always up for kara if I'm not raiding. Maybe I'll have a resto shammy to add to the list soon too! /altaholic

Fiordelisa if you want in you welcome.

Tonight was a world premiere for our small group we downed NETHERSPITE. Ok no big deal but for me it is. Another success for our small group to celebrate. Things didn't go smooth on Nightbane but it happens I think we were low on heals whatever.

Still another four badges and a few goodies for the group.

Next run Friday 6:30. :miner:

HI LAURA!

HI SCOTTY!!!

Aigle,

I'm typically around every Friday by 7, I'll try to be around earlier but it depends on when I can get the baby in bed. My preference is to take my warrior but I'm happy to take whichever character you need. Well aside from Fior, I like to stay away from her on the weekends so I won't get sick of her...but I'll grab her for emergencies =)

ZOMG we run tonight ,people be there, invites at 6:30 we try to go for an almost full clear in 3:00 tonight. It will be good to do that after a very though week at work.

Please post if you will be there or not. Hope you all come and we have a good run. Most imprtantly let's have fun together. :miner:

Good run ysterday. We finish tonight I said I would be on at 6:30 but this may delay to 7:30 at the latest so anyone who reads it ask others to wait for me. I am anxious to down Prince, Netherspite and Hightbane and yes we also have Shade to do. 9 BoJ. :miner:

Good run yesterday :tongue:

Next week I won't be able to run Kara see you in two weeks. :miner:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]