Real Life FP Party - Atlanta, GA - November 3, 2006 7:30pm

loofa

I'll have MY CAR there finally! So I can take...erm....1 with me! (Cause you know I'm not actually going to unpack that weekend =P)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lord, people...we're all going to consume enough food between Zaxby's, D & Bs, WH, and Gynis's pad to supply the state of Tennesee for the winter. Hope everyone brings plenty of Pepto for all the upset tummies.

Yeah Branham there is an age requirement its 21 if you are under 21 you must be accompanied by someone who is 25 or older /sigh i had to fight with the manager of D&B on my last birthday over this issue sad.gif I dont think youll have a problem getting in though as long as you arrive with someone over 25 and i think there are a couple of people who can help you out with that smile.gif

There are several of us who can be your guardian for the night. I think it's no entry for anyone under 21 after 10. Other than that, I think it's just show up with adultish looking people. Beats me though. I don't usually stop for doormen when they ask me for my ID. I just give them a dirty look and walk by.

There are several of us who can be your [glow=red:ea44af9e07]guardian[/glow:ea44af9e07] for the night.

No pun intended.

Don't worry guys my dad owns a Zaxby's! AND and D&B!

None shall leave GA without tasting the nectar of the gods!

There are several of us who can be your [glow=red:38eb9b5809]guardian[/glow:38eb9b5809] for the night.

No pun intended.

In the spirit of the Hunter Slogans!

Gryph: Never a miss an opportunity for a groaner.

Ha! When you think of garbage, think of Akeem!

When you think of bad jokes, think of Gryph!

Ha!  When you think of garbage, think of Akeem!  

When you think of bad jokes, think of Gryph!

Me and Ghalls will throw you into our bad jokes tag rotation Gryph!

Vanin, don't lie. Your dad owns a Quik-E-Mart. tongue.gif

And Gynis...we know you cover the age limit, but one of us will have to look like our guardians. The under 21 crowd looks more "adultish" than we do. haha! We cover a yard stick put together. Put that in your bad jokes list and...ummm...yeah, I got nothin'.

zomg. i could be a little underage pimp. hah, i demand fights to the death to be my gaurdian.

2nd place gets plumpy

I have the GRE on the 4th... but maybe I could make dinner that night... if I'm allowed?

I also have a couch (futon) and I guess some floor space if it comes to that.

Good lord I'm so out of that fight. I am not being held responsible for any of you...actually, I'm not to be held responsible for myself, either.

You noobs better make a christmass party too. I'll be in the US during my winter break.

depending on when I become Canadian I just might be able to come to this biggrin.gif

I have the GRE on the 4th... but maybe I could make dinner that night... if I'm allowed?

You're not allowed, so quit asking.

<3 Shoop

Alright, where's the absolute CHEAPEST place to find airline tickets? So far orbitz.com has beaten everything I've found, but maybe you guys know of some hole-in-the-wall airline service that can get me down there for cheaper.

Pretty much just surf the airfare sites each day to see if prices go down. That's what I did after I missed a pretty sweet deal on fares to Tampa and back.

Also, try calling the airlines directly. You'd be surprised at how well they can do. If you tell them the flight that you're looking for and what the online rate is, sometimes they'll match or beat it (to keep from paying the online commissions that they have to pay for places like Orbitz and Travelocity.)

At any rate, Travelocity is usually fairly cheap.

I also have a couch (futon) and I guess some floor space if it comes to that.

we are having the party on the 3rd now, can you make that?

I may leave D&B early for a concert, but I'll certainly be at Gynis' with food/booze in hand.

I may leave D&B early for a concert, but I'll certainly be at Gynis' with food/booze in hand.

what concert? mine? biggrin.gif

Zomg, yeah, have a Christmas or January party or something!! I could actually go!

what concert? mine? biggrin.gif

hell no not yours. Detroit Cobras.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]