Real Life FP Party - Atlanta, GA - November 3, 2006 7:30pm

loofa

Hehe...I'm so lucky. I can totally make this one. I missed SummerFUn. all i have to do is tell work i can't make it and i'm so totally there! lookin forward to it biggrin.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, we'll see if I can actually scrap together enough gas money to drive down there.  I'd have to find a ride from MSU to home which would be the hard part.  We'll see what I can do.

DEZIPOOPYPANTS

you WILL come.

or else.

The plans have changed a tiny bit, this is now 2 events. We are having a party on Friday at Gynis' and a dinner the next night at "Dave and Busters"

Dave and Busters in Duluth or Marietta?

D n B? Aw, sweet...public drunkeness ftw.

I mean...hey, that's great! Games and such ftw!! biggrin.gif

*looks around*

dual wielding arcade guns ftmfw!

I'll post up the official times, addresses, and stuff later. My house is completely booked with guests, so I don't think I can accomodate any more. Please let us know if you've got a spare room or a place and are able to host a few out of town prophets. I'll also find a few local hotels tonight and post them up here if you've got some weird secret you don't want people to know about and prefer to do it in the privacy of your own room where the maid will clean it up the next morning and not ask questions.

So far this is my sketch of the weekend:

Friday Night: Dinner party at Gynis'. Light tapas, bring a dish or a bottle of liquor of you so desire.

Saturday morning: Open invitation brunch at Front Page News (weather permitting). With a large crowd, we probably won't all get seated at the same table, but the patio is huge and the food is decent.

Saturday afternoon: On your own. Pair off. Make a friend. See some sights. Have a nap.

Saturday night: Dave n' Busters - Duluth. I'm not going to reserve a room or anything. I figured, again, we'd just sort of descend on the bar, snag a few booths, and mingle with each other and play pacman while intoxicated. We should start the evening around 8:30.

Sunday morning: Breakfast and hangover on your own - FPPwnsAtlanta Draws to a close.

Gynis, why don't we throw in a Waffle House run after the D&B Blitz, much quieter place for people to drink bad coffee and smoke in the parking lot wink.gif

Boo Marietta is more FTW. There's more people in the west side than up that hell hole of a parking lot known as 85 anyways :-P

Okay....personally...voting NO on WH hang-out. For pity's sake I work there...can we do IHOP instead?

BTW Gynis...intoxicated Pac-Man totally pwns.

Side ventures are totally up to you. I'm sure some of us would LOVE to go to Casa de Waffle. Others will probably want to crash if they need to get on the road early the next morning.

And while Marrietta may be closer to you, by the time you tally up the folks that will be lodging in Gwinnett without transportation, I think you'll find the scales tilted. >:P

sounds sexay, and i'm down for waffle house action at like 1am. haha

Ugh....fine. Just not my store. Last thing I want to do is sit around work on a day I requested off. My boss might be pissed if he found out about it.

i'l be tom and alex's date for the weekend.

ZOMG ben ur cheating on me with them?!?!!? /cry

Ben gets around.

QFT.

And uh, yea. Does D&B have an age requirement?

And Gynis, Zaxbys is missing from that itenerary. =/

If I don't get to Zaxbys I might just ...

give branham free hugs.

but seriously... I plan on spending my "Saturday afternoon: On your own. Pair off. Make a friend. See some sights. Have a nap." time at Zaxbys!

Who's coming with me!!??

And more importantly... Who's driving me there!?

ZOMG!

If I don't get to Zaxbys I might just ...  

give branham free hugs.  

but seriously... I plan on spending my "Saturday afternoon: On your own. Pair off. Make a friend. See some sights. Have a nap." time at Zaxbys!  

Who's coming with me!!??

And more importantly... Who's driving me there!?  

ZOMG!

ME!!!!!!! and uh.... kaslor XD

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]