Real Life FP Party - Atlanta, GA - November 3, 2006 7:30pm

loofa

Date: November 3, 2006

Time: 7:00

Location: Atlanta, GA (more details to come, Gynis will be hosting this for us)

Come one come all!! Forgotten Prophets are getting ready to party. A lot of people are traveling to make this grand event. We will post in here an exact location soon. There is even a fun raid post to do a little RSVP in. No matter what level (age) you are feel free to attend.

For this party we will need some snacks and drinks so lets all bring a small item to share. For example you could bring a bag of chips and a 2-liter of soda, or you could bring some cups to drink out of. Someone else could bring plates and a salad. Some of us can bring a bucket of chicken or cookies. Beer and vodka and wine and mixers and any other drink are welcome items to bring. (remember priests to repair and bring 2 stacks[40] sacred candles, like always)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: November 4, 2006

Time: ~8:30

This will be a dinner thing the next night at Dave n' Busters. w00t

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANNA GOOOOO!!!!!

Please bring a small (or large) donation so that Ravenheart can buy his air ticket to Georgia and join the FP party madness =(

>_< fvck. have a show in carrollton that same night. i'll still try to make it, i'll just be lateeeee

the only thing ever written on bw's schedule is "grow real beard"

i'll be making the infamous blackwing layer cake.

that sounds like i'll make you guys /famous shirts.

haha i made one, if yall want one i can still make em, i have all the stuffs

I would like to come, but need a place to crash or go in on a hotel room w/ a few folks.

I'll bring a few bottles of HPNOTIQ for you guys. Gynis likes it if I remember right.....

I'll be there.

Oh wait.

I'm poor.

Nevermind!

I will, however, be sending down a life-size cardboard cutout of myself. I'll attatch once of those voice recorder thingies to it and make some recordings of me singing! It'll be better than RL me because you'll be able to hit the "Stop" button when you want me to STFU! =)

I forgot to mention it's reinforced with asbestos! It's fire-retardant, and by punching it you released numerous asbestos particles into the air! Now you'll get Mesothelioma in 35-45 years and die a painful death!

Dez, my parents can drive up there from here every year, get your butt down here and wipe this party.

On a serious note, we'll see if I can actually scrap together enough gas money to drive down there. I'd have to find a ride from MSU to home which would be the hard part. We'll see what I can do.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]