OMG Chipotle!

Lyssa

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is 1373 calories and 64g of protein...without the double steak, since there was no option for it. Now I'm really hungry.

i must say im greatly impressed, 4 pages long, multiple posts by lemon, and this thread is still about burritos!

fajita burrito

chicken or pork

corn and hot salsa

cheese

lettuce

no sour cream or guacamole even though i love them they are additional monies =P

Mine is 1228 calories since I get 2 scoops of corn. My soft tacos are a mere 795 calories. That's 2023 combined. Shh, don't tell my wife.

Thanks guys, I'm now starving after reading this thread.

I keep it simple:

Fajita burrito

2x steak

pinto beans

rice

Hot salsa

lettuce

and sometimes I add cheese or jalapenos

Next time you order, ask the lettuce/cheese person to "mix it up". You may have to do a downwards finger twirl to illustrate.

That made me lol... Non-english-speaking fast food employees much? :biggrin:

Uh Huh... :rolleyes: I have a feeling i'm either gonna get /ignore or /gkick for this reply post... but i gotta do it..

I don't like Burritos at all, then again I don't even eat mexican food either.

I'm sorry to all the people I have offended, and please. don't hate me for my picky appitite and everything.

/hide

Swaloads

I made a small video to illustrate:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...23901&hl=en

I had to use a co-worker's new Pearl, my Curve doesn't take video.

lol. Lyssa, i love the random phone vibrating at the end of it. but such a great hand motion. if you flip it over and have the finger pointing up, you are telling someone to sit on it and rotate. also a great hand motion.

/wink

Swaloads

There isn't one in the town where my house is being built, the closest one is like 15 minutes away, so I emailed them and they said they are looking down there. They best hurry, they have 7 months!

lol that would be sick and they built one just for you

Mine is 1373 calories and 64g of protein...without the double steak, since there was no option for it. Now I'm really hungry.

If you leave me alone with that burrito for like 60 seconds I can make sure it has more protein than that. :D

chipotle is a great place the only downside is there is so much sodium. Wow this just in, 500 of it is because I added hot salsa wth lol.

The physics of those monster burritos is curious. I can see thin people eat an entire burrito, and yet if you were to just hold it up to their midsection, it wouldn't seem to fit.

Burritos defy universal law. That's probably why they're so cool.

I am a human trash compactor. That is the only logical explanation for why I am able to consume the ridiculous amount of food that I do and not burst open.

http://www.united-shops.com/stuffpic/figuren/690255_259x400.jpg

Dear Ian:

Thanks for writing to us. Unfortunately, we don't have plans to come to Huntsville this year, but I will pass your suggestion on to our real estate people in Alabama so they can check out this site. Hopefully we'll get there next year.

Sincerely,

George Seno

Department of Gripes and Happiness

Chipotle

So sad.

No one else for Qdoba? Chipilte is owned by The man!

QDOBA FTW

Naked Steak Burrito

Extra Rice

No Beans

Mild Salsa

Cheese

Bag of Chips

side of Queso

The Sexy Burrito

Good thing i just had moes or else i would be hungry.!!!

Side of cheese is the best and Chipotle doesnt have that.

I had Chipotle 3 times this week! And I've also lost 3 lbs! Hooray!

I should look into this Chipotle Diet. There's millions of dollars to be made!

Effing tomato scare. I can't get any mild salsa here in Michigan because of it. My mom brought home a Chipotle burrito and it had medium salsa. It... It just wasn't the same.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]