OMG Chipotle!

Lyssa

It feels like blaspheme when i eat "Mexican" and the people making my food are young white women and not Mexican males that cant speak English.

Wow... You found a weird one! Every Chipotle I've ever been to is all stocked with short, chubby latin ladies who barely speak english!

And Lyssa - I never said recreate....... I improve! BEHOLD MY MIGHTY FRANKENBURRITO! After I open it and stir it's heady contents I am then able to wrap it back up to *my* desired level of compaction.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the ones I go to are like that. They KNOW how to make a burrito right.

Chipotle sources all their meat from humane, naturally raised farms. No growth hormones, no antibiotics and all natural feed with no animal byproducts. In some cases they source their meat from local farmers, supporting the community.

They're a huge national chain started by McDonalds. It doesn't get more The Man than that. Along the lines of Pizza Hut, KFC, or any other fast food place.

I'll take locally owned, run, and managed places that sell fresh food thx.

See, I'm not scared of "the man". Often the man has the best value... good, consistent quality at the best prices. If the man wasn't good then he wouldn't be the man, someone else would. I don't care who owns a place - I only care about how yummy the food is and how it's priced.

Chipotle's food is fresh, deliscious, reasonably priced, high quality and conveniently located. I'm a fan of local joints too, but not blindly so.

Local places are of inconsistent value. Some are great, others suck. Some are cheap, others are overpriced. In fact, Burrito Brothers is the famous local DC burrito spot - and Chipotle blows it completely out of the water on all fronts. In addition to their burritos sucking culo compared to Chipotle's, there isn't a Burrito Brothers a few blocks from where I work - but there is a Chipotle.

When "the man" gets it right be honest and give him his due.

i'd give chipotle due if their burritos didn't taste like watered down crap

WILLY'S FOREVER~

Well, I don't know who's litterbox you've been getting the craps you've eaten for comparitive purposes, but get that kitty an apron and a grill 'cause Chipotle burritos are simple and awesome.

Oh and, since there are no Willy's around where we live so I couldn't even compare them regardless - advantage Chipotle.

Edited by Gilgalad

Well, I don't know who's litterbox you've been getting the craps you've eaten for comparitive purposes, but get that kitty an apron and a grill 'cause Chipotle burritos are simple and awesome.

Oh and, since there are no Willy's around where we live so I couldn't even compare them regardless - advantage Chipotle.

aAAAAHahaaahahhaha I love you pwnies

See, I'm not scared of "the man". Often the man has the best value... good, consistent quality at the best prices. If the man wasn't good then he wouldn't be the man, someone else would. I don't care who owns a place - I only care about how yummy the food is and how it's priced.

When "the man" gets it right be honest and give him his due.

Oh, thems fightin' words cracker.

I'll take locally owned, run, and managed places that sell fresh food thx.

If you don't think Chipotle is fresh than your place must be slaughtering the animals in the dining room...

And Lyssa - I never said recreate....... I improve! BEHOLD MY MIGHTY FRANKENBURRITO! After I open it and stir it's heady contents I am then able to wrap it back up to *my* desired level of compaction.

Sorry, you still fail. You must eat baby burritos or something because my co-workers always comment on the weight of my burrito, and it would be physically impossible to contain the contents of my "Logs o' Delicisio" once unwrapped.

Oh and when I finish my burrito I polish of 3 similarily-equipped, steak-filled soft tacos.

YUM!

Just got back from Chipotle, and indeed it was staffed almost entirely by short chubby hispanic ladies. A white dude was manning the tortilla steamer, though.

Sorry, you still fail. You must eat baby burritos or something because my co-workers always comment on the weight of my burrito, and it would be physically impossible to contain the contents of my "Logs o' Delicisio" once unwrapped.

That is because your powers are weak, old man! Just because you can't doesn't mean no one can!

I like mine to be a little looser towards the top, and more compact as I go down, so I roll it back up at a slight bias to acquire my desired consistency.

I've eaten Chipotle three days in the last four days, and twice on Sunday. I'm afraid to poop now. It's going to burn like butt lava... but I just love that hot salsa...

That is because your powers are weak, old man! Just because you can't doesn't mean no one can!

When you can handle 3 tacos after a burrito give me a call. ;)

I just got back from eating lunch, but now I'm hungry again. I sent Chipotle 5 emails already requesting that they set up shop in Huntsville. Seriously, 3 in Birmingham and NONE in Huntsville. I call Shennanigans.

I love Chipotle but I'm not about to drive to Birmingham or Atlanta to get it...

...unless I read this thread too many times.

Here is the last email I sent and received from chipotle:

Dear Iain:

Thanks for the burrito love. Don't move! We're opening a Chipotle in Fairfax in October. Actually we do have our eye on Gainesville too, so hopefully we'll get there soon. Have a great holiday weekend.

Sincerely,

George Seno

Department of Gripes and Happiness

Chipotle

---------------------------------------------------------

Phone Number: 703-887-2970

Sent: 5/22/2008 11:14:56 AM

Store Visited: Virginia, Fairfax, 11062 Lee Hwy

Date Visited:

Comments:

I currently live in Fairfax, VA and work in DC so I have plenty of options for Chipotle locations. At the end of the year my wife and I are moving a little farther west down Route 66 to Gainesville, VA and the closest Chipotle is in Manassas. You guys have got to open one in Gainesville. They are building all sorts of new shopping centers with more upscale kinds of locations, close to the intersection of Route 29 and Route 66. I'm sure a Chipotle would be a huge hit in the area with all the middle-upper and upper class housing in that area. Please, let me get my Chipotle fix without having to drive 10-15 miles down the highway! Sincerely, Iain Burns idburns@gmail.com

The first one I sent, about prices going up in DC, was answered by the president himself.

I'm afraid to poop now. It's going to burn like butt lava... but I just love that hot salsa...

QFT

Last month a co-worker ate 3 full sized chipotle burritos in one sitting. It took him 3 hours but he did it. He couldn't move afterwards. He wouldn't admit it but I bet money he tossed when he got home lol.

Last month a co-worker ate 3 full sized chipotle burritos in one sitting. It took him 3 hours but he did it. He couldn't move afterwards. He wouldn't admit it but I bet money he tossed when he got home lol.

Former intern in my office ate 3 burritos in 1 hour. That is when the love has gone too far.

Also, I find it way too funny that the 2 threads getting the most attention today are omg Chipotle and Weightlifting. With all these burritos being consumed, fatties better be lifting.

Here is the last email I sent and received from chipotle:

The first one I sent, about prices going up in DC, was answered by the president himself.

WOW. Working, as I do, in customer service for a *major* (and very very well known) company..... I have to say, I'm impressed with those responses.

As for capacity - I *can* eat all that, and I used to. But years of eating like that have me now ordering my burritos with no cheese and sour cream, and eating a salad of cucumbers and mushrooms with fat free dressing for dinner. :(

Me r fat.

Also, I find it way too funny that the 2 threads getting the most attention today are omg Chipotle and Weightlifting. With all these burritos being consumed, fatties better be lifting.

Srsly.

I love it =D

So much Testosterone! Makes me all hot!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]