New Years party in Joe-ja!!!

stangmeister

i can never warm up to the blonde chick from scrubs. to me, she'll always be the crappy becky replacement on roseanne. i hated the episodes with her in them, she just didn't do anything for me at all.

/gasp NOW i know why i never liked her on scrubs. she was awful becky replacement! first becky was WAY better. i second you on this.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay for a bus ticket or or or or.....something i wanna go:'(

A bus ticket? Who does that?

can you bring andrie and RH?

I think i could probably sneak in his suitcase cause i am tiny:D

Klakla and I will definitely be there. Good times ftw

I BETTER see some FP Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, New England, Canada and all of FP Georgia there. Shame FP Malaysia / Peru is so far away or you would have to come too RH and Andrie!

Sweet, no mention of FP Ohio. I'm officially off the hook. Nice work Shad.

I might eventually make one of these things, but its a little tough to plan a trip with no vacation days. Sorry.

FP is generally composed of body builders and supermodels; so no, no fatties. We do make exceptions for pirates, however.

:drops chicken wing:

no fatties?

/picks up the chicken wing.

suit yourself.

im just saying, there are some things that might be worth being fat for lawlawl

:sigh: /munches on saltines

FP is generally composed of body builders and supermodels; so no, no fatties. We do make exceptions for pirates, however.

hahahahaha

i got a good chuckle out of that. thanks hv!

Well as a new member this would be a great way for me to meet some of you guys, but it all depends on if I can have the car that night.

A few people have asked me, so here it is:

If you haven't secured a night with your favorite local FPer, or you are afraid to stay in their house because of the potential for surprise sex, this is the closest hotel to HQ:

Hampton Inn I-85 Discover MillsHampton Inn I-85 Discover Mills

6010 Sugarloaf Parkway

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

(678) 407-0018

hamptoninn.com

If you haven't secured a night with your favorite local FPer, or you are afraid to stay in their house because of the potential for surprise sex, this is the closest hotel to HQ:

This made me LOL with diet coke in my mouth ......... not pretty. I may go up GA way after Christmas to house hunt again and Hin & Dragon swore to hunt me down and harm me if I didn't visit. So, if I am up that way, I will be sure to look for that surprise, I mean hide from, sex....

Edited by jesilyn

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]