New Years party in Joe-ja!!!

stangmeister

Sup kids!

Alright soooo lots have been asking about whats up for FP new years. Truth be told, I imagine it'll kick major ass and we'll have yet AGAIN awesome stories to tell. This will be what our.... 5th or 6th super FP party? I love every one of them.

I know for sure Shadrende is coming on Friday December 28th and leaving on Tuesday January 2nd. Be here during that time!

We'll most likely have a (few) get togethers that weekend, and who knows on actual new years eve since it's on a tuesday.

That Saturday will most likely be the big day, come up / down for it! The rest of the weekend has gotta be lots of Zaxbys and molestation by me. w00t!

Heliacon may come, and I BETTER see some FP Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, New England, Canada and all of FP Georgia there. Shame FP Malaysia / Peru is so far away or you would have to come too RH and Andrie!

Our (Gynis, Stang, Erlin and Adrastos) NEW-ish place is here:

5375 Sugarloaf Parkway

Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30043

Apartment 4302

If you're coming, call Mike, Ben, Kev or Myself.

=D!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm I might be able to make it, but my family wants to do the vacation thing around that time, so I dunno.

Well, being the only member of FP South Carolina, I can safely say "we" are going to be there.

I'll be driving in on Friday the 28th, probably around 5 or 6. EXCITED!

I'll be in Vegas that weekend, so no trip for me :(

I'll send you a picture message from my trip though :)

I want to be there too !!!

Someone sponsor half my air fare and i will pack my bags :tongue:

Jkjkjk

Edited by Andrie

When does the FP Malaysia charity start?

Kev, you should make another FPtab so that we can have donations that will be directly turned into gold and then into cash for air tickets!!! GO

Getting my account banned would not be good at this point in time, the funds/items we have for shadow resist is too great of a risk to lose by selling gold. =/

:cry:

I'll be bringing a few things, but it's more quality than quantity now.

and the blonde chick from Scrubs?

Yes!

I'd rather have the blonde chick from Chuck, or Elle from Heroes.

Edited by Hykos

Yes!

I'd rather have the blonde chick from Chuck, or Elle from Heroes.

BLASPHEMY

http://nickthelaw.com/images/sarah_chalke_nurse_outfit.jpg

i can never warm up to the blonde chick from scrubs. to me, she'll always be the crappy becky replacement on roseanne. i hated the episodes with her in them, she just didn't do anything for me at all.

i can never warm up to the blonde chick from scrubs. to me, she'll always be the crappy becky replacement on roseanne. i hated the episodes with her in them, she just didn't do anything for me at all.

Ehh, her character is supposed to complete Zach Braff's character in some sort of ultra-neurotic kind of uber-character (Kinda like every Ben Stiller character) so despite being a total Ditz her shallow character kinda has a purpose. At least that's from my point of view.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]