All my olden Videos

Asanine

The oldest (i am first yes we rocked the jnco pants back then):

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/loj...ent=9-22-00.flv

My Best Comp (Brown shirt black hat left center of screen):

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/loj...sBmonkeys05.flv

and the recent ones you don't get to see yet lawls. Sorry for the quality photo bucket rapes the quality.

Edited by Asanine

Wow, that is just kick ass dude. The second video it took me a sec to figure out which one was you, but you were leaps and bounds better than anyone else. GJ man

Totally awesome man, keep sharing!

Wow, just cool. You're going to have to do some of that at the next FP Party!

That second video was pretty entertaining. You guys are really good at whatever that is. Sorry, I'm old. But I have to say, the second person in the "Legs" video has just set the new mark for most horribly ridiculously retarded pants I have ever seen.

You guys are really good at whatever that is.

Lawl. Long ago they called it 'break dancing', but I'm sure there's a new phrase now.

Anyway, those were some amazing moves man! Keep it up. :laugh:

That second video was pretty entertaining. You guys are really good at whatever that is. Sorry, I'm old. But I have to say, the second person in the "Legs" video has just set the new mark for most horribly ridiculously retarded pants I have ever seen.

Hey leave us alone those pants were all the rage back in 2000.

I'm too lazy to encode and post the newer videos maybe later.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]