I've gone and broken a Guinness World Record

Esteban

so what'd you do?

should of spent time studying grammar and spelling, imo.

hahah considering I hadn't slept for 28 hours, my entire body hurt, and my ankle was sprained I say my grammar was pretty good.

now that I got some sleep and I am not hurting so much allow me to explain.

Two months ago a friend of mine started a squareball society at my university. He had summited an application to Guinness for the longest game of squreball ever. There was no such record to date. Guinness set us up for 24 hours of continuous play. We decided to go for 26. Due to the regulations Guinness put up we were allowed a 5 minute break every hour of play. With the way we set up the breaks we ended up not sleeping or going outside of the building where the event was being held for 28 hours.

at 2 am I jumped to slam a ball and landed on my ankle. I ended up spraining it but that didnt stop me. The medics there put ice on it for a couple of minutes and bandaged it pretty nicely and I went into the game again.

I think CBC covered it... I was too busy slamming the ball onto someone else's square to notice.

Edited by Esteban

I was too busy slamming the ball onto someone else's square to notice.

>.>

Seriously though Este, congrats! I dont know what squareball is but you must've played the hell out of it.

Even after you explained it....

I give you the award for least interesting thread. With honorable mention for typos and grammar.

but congrats anyhoo

<3

haha I think you guys know it as Kings court, or Four Square down there.

it was pretty crazy, and the other 7 people in my team left with bruises everywhere in their body.

we were playing by the rules the University of Boston has for their tournaments.

Edited by Esteban

possibly for the same reason I have 200 days played on wow.

who knows?

hey, i remember square ball! that shit is fun. like, you have your own square.... i liked that part. gtfo of my square.

ooohhh Four Square! i used to play that when i was younger. was awesome til someone started adding ridiculous rules and of course, chicken legs

haha yeah some of the physicians we had around during the world record said it was an amazing work out.

go figure...

haha I think you guys know it as Kings court, or Four Square down there.

it was pretty crazy, and the other 7 people in my team left with bruises everywhere in their body.

we were playing by the rules the University of Boston has for their tournaments.

I know 4 Square...I played it in elementary school. Very cool, what is it going to make it into print?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]