GYNIS!

Erlin

Perhaps the cat can paw at the people Gynis should be cycloning.

Although that was pretty damned funny in WSG, it was like having a motion activated base security system. I swear if the game would let the man cyclone friendlies we'd all be screwed.

If its RED cyclone!! I can see him sitting there...Ooo hordie../cyclone Ooo look a half dead one /cyclone!

Listen. I was told that Cyclone was the most powerful tool in PVP. And I've found that it's true. It pretty much stops everyone for 6 seconds and gives them a chance to think about things. If I could cyclone myself, I would probably try. At least them I'm immune to freakin stunlocking rogues.

Besides, do you KNOW how big a fireball you can charge in six seconds? Time it right, and they see the cyclone debuff disappear RIGHT before seeing the graveyard.

Listen. I was told that Cyclone was the most powerful tool in PVP. And I've found that it's true. It pretty much stops everyone for 6 seconds and gives them a chance to think about things. If I could cyclone myself, I would probably try. At least them I'm immune to freakin stunlocking rogues.

Besides, do you KNOW how big a fireball you can charge in six seconds? Time it right, and they see the cyclone debuff disappear RIGHT before seeing the graveyard.

hell yeah. trinketed starfires work just as well =]

Starfire crits for 5k.... followed by a 2.5k wrath and a 1.4k moonfire = sex in 3 seconds.

Starfire crits for 5k.... followed by a 2.5k wrath and a 1.4k moonfire = sex in 3 seconds.

lawl.....

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]