Kara group 3

Bentley

I just wanted to apologize again. I really thought we had a great shot at doing Prince. I am very sorry that on such short notice I had to leave. I felt horrible and still do. I am not sure how it went... maybe you downed him. Maybe you saw his talents and are ready for next time. I wanted to thank you for allowing me to tag along and I am so sorry I had to leave before the pull.

If it makes you feel any better they summoned me and I got to Tempest Keep in my healing gear and a full heal spec. LOL Had to hearth out go respec shadow and get the right gear on and it was crazy on my end as well.

Keep your heads up. He will be giving you tier 4 helms before you know it.

*tips cap*

I want to make a big thanx to bentley for not only stepping up and filling an empty spot, but re-spec'ing to healing so our raid would not struggle. It takes alot to give your time for someone and to then make changes to your playstyle to accomodate their needs.

We were able to pick up stang as a healer and although we didn't down him we did have fun, and annoy him a bit with our musical antics.....

All in all you all did great! I think I was the one furthest from my game, and although my dps was up a bit my play was down. From pulling aggro to randomly forgetting SS I was off a bit.... I promise to do better next time! But on the bright side... there is ALWAYS water for kara runs!

Hah, don't worry about it man. You have to do what you have to do. We didn't really give a set time that we were ending so you aren't really at fault in anything. I'm just glad that you were willing to come, first of all. Second, you even respec'd so you could *twitches* heal for us. If anything, we're in your debt.

Thanks again :)

Not at all. Always an honor and pleasure to play along side you all.

I was glad to do it. Next week you put Prince to rest. :)

We will, as soon as we find out who's going to be leading it, or if we're just going to have another "Group Effort" thing going on.

I'm not sure if I spelled Effort right... It's too late for me to think straight.

you honestly don't need a 'leader' as long as you all know what you're doing and want to do it.

I meant a person that's just going to schedule stuff, not really lead. Miro was usually the one that said when we were doing Karazhan.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]