Karazhan Group 3

Well, last night, Moo and I recorded a few things and sent them to each other over AIM. It's not really a movie, but just something to tell you that movies are coming soon.

The song name is Lux Aterna (Or something like that) from Requiem for a Dream (Or... something... like that).

Enjoy.

http://files.filefront.com/Kara+Group+3+in...;/fileinfo.html

Hehe, awesome. We'll have to drop everything in there now and make a long ass movie!

Bob not to say that your filmmaking skills suck, but from here on out just send all your footage to Cotton so he can make a good movie. Thanks Bib and keep up the subpar work.

But seriously nice job. It definately looks cool, and any chance you get to take a shot at Bob just has to be taken.

Tran that was friggin awesome! GJ man. oh and yeah like Dunc said Tran > Bib.

difference is, his was more cinematicish, and i didn't try to do or even know how to go about doing that.

awesome vid... wow thats alot of stuff on your screen....

It looks more than it actually is 'cause it squashed up with the original compression when trying to send to tranius.

1440x900 resolution, it actually looks pretty sparce D:

Believe it or not, what Bob does with his movies is probably the most that you can do on boss kills, if you want to show what really happened. If you try adding flashy effects, you don't see everything.

so i watched this again, and noticed that kibai used arcane shot on curator, LAWL.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]