Gruul / Maulgar changes

stangmeister

Gruul is bugged (confirmed in the RD Forums by blue) so that he Hatefulstrikes 3rd on aggro. Tiogle said they are working on a hotfix asap. If this isn't live by the time we go tonight, I assume we'll just have hykos as a 3rd OT? That way its hitting rat or vanin or hykos?

Maulgar's melee damage was changed. Shouldn't be a big deal though:

Malgaur did get a slight nerf. His overall damage is still the same but he now attacks faster but hits for less. This should result in less spikey deaths. It's a pretty subtle change and will be mostly noticed by undergeared raids.

I just hope they dont break Gruul farther when they "fix" him. Watch, he'll HStrike his primary aggro target =P!

yay I'm useful! ... maybe

And Maulgur hitting faster means more chance of CB's on the warrior though due to shield block CD, I think, maybe, /shrug

yay I'm useful! ... maybe

And Maulgur hitting faster means more chance of CB's on the warrior though due to shield block CD, I think, maybe, /shrug

Hitting for less damage more frequently makes it easier to tank for a warrior who gemmed for avoidance (Like me!) instead of Stamina.

Hitting for less damage more frequently makes it easier to tank for a warrior who gemmed for avoidance (Like me!) instead of Stamina.

still zesty gryph?

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]