Dear Stang

Look at the rack on this cow. If she wasn't a nonexistent and... well a cow I'd totally give her the ol' in-and-out.

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9310/bif2oc3.th.jpg

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5310/bif1ue1.th.jpg

Also, had to show people this because it's the cutest pet ever.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/5183/wowscrnshot052307050637xj2.th.jpg

Perhaps it is time for me to change my password to my account if people are going to try and defile my cow, even when sneaking on to take screenshots of her at 5:16am when they should be sleeping! 0.0

Ahaha, nice sig thingy too It! =)! Why dont you post much on VDP's boards?!

I do...nothing better to do at work! It is however under my irl name of Charlene. :pirate:

Sig thingy is cool except that it shows how much prince and aran hate me and wont give me their lootz. Seriously, how many times can lobotomizer and malchazeen drop? =(

I only count 2 breasts in that SS...Aren't you missing like...4? :shock:

:evil: LOOK IN THE MIRROR, KITTY/BEAR/MANATEE BOY :evil:

I won't talk about your "lackings" if you don't talk about mine!

And tutubo you made my friend sad the other day in sm when he was running my amazing op lowbie shadow priest and ezmode's horrible warrior through cath and armory. No fair going into gy when you're about to die =P

If I'm not mistaken you guys were raping a level 33 when I killed your party. (they had a 70 so it was fair xD )

And when you're outnumbered in a horde zone, you tend to do what you can to stay alive. SM Portals FTW. Except when I exceeded my times zoning in and got screwed. =/.

Anyways if it makes you feel better, 2 rogues and a mage continually tried to kill me for like 45 minutes afterwards.

=P

If I'm not mistaken you guys were raping a level 33 when I killed your party. (they had a 70 so it was fair xD )

And when you're outnumbered in a horde zone, you tend to do what you can to stay alive. SM Portals FTW. Except when I exceeded my times zoning in and got screwed. =/.

Anyways if it makes you feel better, 2 rogues and a mage continually tried to kill me for like 45 minutes afterwards.

=P

Ezmode doesn't count. He's so laggy we're usually just happy he can make it in the instance.

I love pvp with that priest though. It's so fun to be op! And I'm sure that level 33 was totally talking shit about my mom =P

Wow quick responses.

Anyways, 1v1 a shadow priest is pretty much OP til 66 when rogues get cloak of shadows. Then theres only 2 classes you should lose to, the other obviuosly being a warlock of any skill level. I miss my priest being shadow but since I level alot in instances I decided to be a heal bitch for the time being.

QQ

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]