Dear Stang

http://i15.tinypic.com/4yzh6z7.jpg

I think he's gonna need counseling. Counseling and a whole lot of fondling.

<3

Edited by Itwasntme

Heya!

That was a lot of fun heading back to Orgrimmar, I havent been since BC came out. I used to go all the time and just sit on the AH roof. =P

Good screenshot, I laughed. That was when I was done for the night and running away to hearth. Whos the warlock though? I dont recognize the name, but he sure does know me O_o.

It's Tuskeno? He had a lock in EB that he deleted to roll ally for a few months with LAWL then just recently restored the lock under that name there. I ginvited him a few days ago purely for the entertainment factor and have to say that he is pretty funny so far. In any case, between that, alakane calling anyone who attacked stang a terrorist, and Utar's RPing, I was laughing pretty hard. "The ally must all die to my sword!" Whatever dude lol

But yeah, guards on org roofs with next patch = retarded. What's the fun in that? It will be as unfun as the thief catchers in Ironforge and the deeprun death run. Blizz really doesnt want us to have fun. Last time I tried to pvp in tram, my friend and I both died to a zerg and I had forgotten that dying there throws you all the way to eastvale logging camp, even if you die on IF side. Fuuuuuuuck that.

And yes ravenheart, we apparently shop at the same mall. You can try to rock my sense of style, but you probably need my bony knees to really pull it off with my flair.

In any case, between that, alakane calling anyone who attacked stang a terrorist, and Utar's RPing, I was laughing pretty hard. "The ally must all die to my sword!" Whatever dude lol

Utar RPing?

/cringe

Yeah, his RP was kinda bad. =\

I really wish I could have gotten that MC off so you all could have killed his shaman friend. But, I guess standing in the middle of town isnt' the best idea.

AND YES! Anyone who kills stang is a terrorist, I like it. =)

Now I remember who Tusk is. Just the name was unfamiliar. Tell him hi and /fondle.

I will destroy all of the top of roof guards just to be with you in Org Stang.

Can we come visit you in ironforge some day?

Edited by Zana

lawl RH got owned

Sadly, the person that pwns him most is in fact himself =P

OMG ZANA!!! Haha yeah I remember that, it was Tutubo and I, he should be making a post fairly soon..

But anyway, I jumped off that mushroom so that I wouldn't have to spirit rez!! haha who's got the last laugh now!? (haha)

But yeah, that was some solid pvp, good game; it all started with your warlock buddy attacking Tutubo's alt priest =)

Ravenheart! Remember that time you and your mage buddy were owning my friends and I? That was good times but then you fell off a mushroom :neutral:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4301/wowscrnshot051007031650wd2.th.jpg

/mage friend.

Yeah that was a good time. Started out on my lowbie priest Bramas and then it turned to a 3v2. Got on my mage and then it turned to a 4v2. A few back and forths later I needed to get queued to a BG since yall killed me on a mushroom and I refuse to take res sickness.

=P

Yeah Jharo does have a tendancy to attack anything he sees, regardless of level. The disgusting thing is that he often wins. Nerf locks. The day he renewed and came out to outlands last week, at level 60, he killed a level 70 and a 60 at once and went "I don't see what the big deal is about being able to go to 70 now." sigh.

And tutubo you made my friend sad the other day in sm when he was running my amazing op lowbie shadow priest and ezmode's horrible warrior through cath and armory. No fair going into gy when you're about to die =P

In any case, thanks for the fun times and see you guys around, where you'll likely promptly kick my sorry carebear ass. Stang, don't be a stranger on our forums <3

Oh jeez, don't invite Stang to your forums... he'll have your forums full within a week and you'll need to upgrade your hardware.

Oh jeez, don't invite Stang to your forums... he'll have your forums full within a week and you'll need to upgrade your hardware.

He's already there. He teased me with saying I could have a stangette in our guild and got me all excited that I might get some fondling, alas it was all a lie!

</3

Zedek dont you have an alt you should be lvling?

I'm the only tard in the game that turned off the background downloader... 166 of 276 meg so far, lol.

Zedek dont you have an alt you should be lvling?

Dont be a stranger here either man, <3 trolls! (or undead or w/e)

OMG WITTY! <--

bad joke. boo.

undead > all....except maybe my tauren female warrior, who is as awesome as a female dwarf warrior, for sure. Her electric slide tears shit up and she has a rack that makes Dolly Parton green with envy.

Oh I think we need a Stangette in <The Circus>.

And Bifteck's rack better start working its way toward level 70!

Clearly sploit has never seen a female tauren warrior in the leetness that is kromcrush's chestplate. If I rocked a rack like that irl, I think I could easily become a trophy wife and quit this boring over-paid job and go hang out with my hot pool boy Julio all day long.

And shut up Zana. Bif is working towards 70. She's 61! It only took me 4 months. At this rate, she'll be 70 in no time! :dry:

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]