Possible Quel'Serrar update

Lyssa

If you've got Quel'serrar now (not sure yet if Blizzard will give it back to you if you've sold or destroyed it for some reason), you'll be able to do another set of quests (rumored to involve another dragon, and maybe even an Undead Onyxia-- she's back?!?) that will either get you the Daughter of Quel'serrar (more purple for paladins), the Son of Quel'serrar (for warriors), or, if you're the first person on the server to complete the quest, Quel'serrar Reborn (and apparently you get a "dragonslayer" title with that as well). Oh, and there's also a rumor of a Quel'serrar shield to come. Very cool! Of course, all this is rumor so far-- it's not even certain that this is coming in patch 2.1-- but if Blizzard is rewarding those who worked for the High Blade with another questline to work through, it's a good sign that we might see updates to the old unfinished ones as well.

Update: Commenters are casting doubt on the authenticity of the pictures. Stuff like this could be easily photoshopped, and we have no other source for it, so take the info about Quel'serrar with a grain of salt.

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/05/09/conti...new-quelserrar/

if they do this, they HAVE to put in an update of Rhok'delar.

update Benediction/Anathema?

Undead Ony???? We would have retribution paladins coming out of the woodwork.

Edited by Bentley

My Quel has been deleted for an extremely long time...I highly doubt this is bonafide.

God that would be awesome. And I am NEVER deleting Big Green. That sword is a permanent part of my character :)

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]