Website updates/suggestions/questions thread

stangmeister

Sorry for the down time yesterday. There seemed have been numerous database errors, missing tables and the like. Not sure what caused it. Probably just all the modding thats been going on slowly borked it. Our host fixed all the problems and everything seems to be back to normal, if not better (pages seem to be loading slightly faster as of this post).

On another note, I stickied and retitled (again) this thread for continued and future usage. If you have any comments, questions, concerns regarding the website, your account, whatever, post it here. I'll also post any new updates. There's still a lot I want to do to improve it, so stay tuned for more.

kthxgnight

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so it wasnt just me, cool.

Edit:

<--- post 200!

Edited by Sploit

you do realize Bob...for that statement to be true you can't ever post agai...

forget I said anything.

I changed the way the Armory Link works thanks to Loofa and Emm. (Emm... you sick sick girl you.... )

Go to your CP, profile informaiton, and put in the name of your main character and it'll link to that character as long as it's on Skullcrusher.

I changed the way the Armory Link works thanks to Loofa and Emm. (Emm... you sick sick girl you.... )

Go to your CP, profile informaiton, and put in the name of your main character and it'll link to that character as long as it's on Skullcrusher.

busted <3

Added a question to the registration which will hopefully prevent bots from posting spam. Just a simple math problem. If you try and edit your Profile Info you'll have to fill in that before it'll let you save though. Just an FYI.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]