Verizon is f'in you because they cant do math.

Joesf

Another quick one for today. Called "Guess the strippers name." Most people wouldn't guess. "Mom"

Wow. Just...wow. I would have lost my cool very very quickly in that situation. I have a very low threshold for stupid. Really, I give that guy credit, he kept it together for over 20 minutes. After minute 4 I would have been yelling.

It's simply mind boggling how ignortant some people can be. :roll:

yea, 22 mins is 20 mins to long for my attention span. the stripper thing was pretty funny.

another video on youtube said he talked to several other people for about 2 hours and made another 15 minute call in that one. crazy stupid people at Verizon. I think I can help my company make some money.

ohhh those canadians..... smile.gif

When dealing with customer support reps you gotta have your case already set up and guide them through what they have to do; at least every time I have dealt with them, and you gotta make sure what you are saying can be understood by a grade 1.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]