Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Stricnyne

Well happy T-bird day!!! (just for you Hin)

What is everyone thankful for?

Me personally, good health, good friends, my RL family and my WoW Family, you guys are the best biggrin.gif

I second 9'ers happiness and thankfullness.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

*tips cap*

What am I thankful for? Wonderful family, supportive and understanding friends, the chances and opportunities I have been given and will recieve in the future in FP, having a roof over my head and food in my stomach each day, the job I have that allows me to keep those (no matter how much I may dread going there sometimes), and Nintendo. Definitely Nintendo.

Aye, happy thanksgiving happy.gif

I'm thankful for awesome friends, supportive family, good health and most importantly the most amazing boyfriend I could ever ask for <3 I love you babes! hehe

I'm thankful for the people in FP and the people in my life that cheer me up every day =D

WTB 12 year old boy metabolism. PST

Good friends, good family, and the best bunch of people on the server to call my guildies. Happy Thanksgiving FP. (oops it's actually 20 minutes after Thanksgiving, but whateva)

WTB 12 year old boy metabolism. PST

I only glanced at the screen and at first didnt see the word metabolism. That was weird.

It's funy. First thing Lemon wrote was about having the metabolism of a 12-year-old. Next time she wrote something...I coulda sworn hit said her age was 12. lol!

thanks lemontree, now im gonna get reported for being a pedophile sleep.gif

you only get reported if you do something creepy tho ben, like I can sit here all day w/ my dick in hand watching the elementary kids walk home from school and I won't get in trouble until... i do something creepy.

Like post about it on the internet?

I am uber thankful for the people in my life, for a career that I am passionate about, for the geeks that make escaping into a video game possible, for all the sexy smiles out there, and I have to say I am thankful for...(don't hate me Stric) FP...I love you guys!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]