FTL

Spirits

OMG My PC was eaten alive by the most sick virus I have ever seen,

I tried everything to get rid of it but.... I am very blonde lol. so now I have to buy a new dell xps700, and thats gonna take some time, but im still here, I finally recovered my password for the forum , after it was ninjaed by..... man I am so far behind now lol

Julia!! Misses you <3<3<3

OMG those sigs are horrid.

Pink sparkles aren't for everyone.

I love your sig GG!

Woot! Ty hun. This is why I always liked you Tyr. Now come back to Skullcrusher for good.

Jesus christ, these sigs make me want to punch babies.

On the bright side that's better than what you normally do to babies. =p

congrats on being cool lyssa, and soma you're just jealous

No...those sigs are just awful. I gagged and vomited at the same time looking at those horrid sigs...there is a special place in hell reserved for people such as you flaming douchebags. /sarcasm (or not?)

I usually see that stuff on the Myspace pages....thought this was a REAL website with REAL sigs...hmmmmm =)

THIS SIGS MAKE MY COMPUTER RUN LIKE SH!T THX A FUXING LOT

yay for gryph and yay for my sig =D

But for real, while super long sigs are fun and all, they really do detract from other users' experiences when using the forums.

Long Sigs... Be Gone!

Sorry GG you're gonna hate me, but I changed it so your Sig shouldn't work. That was WAY too long.

Speaking of FTL computer issues though. I got home to find that my computer had some how returned to default settings while I was I away. The default green pastures and blue sky desktop, with none of the things on my desktop or quick launch or start menu that I had put there. All my bookmarks gone. Mouse and display settings, none of em. Browser themes, desktop theme, all gone. Any bit of customization... gone. I didn't lose any data thank god, but it just somehow returned to default on its own and I have no idea why.

Hykos...after seeing you at the mall, I convinced Klakla to take a trip to your house really quick to reset all of your computer shiz back to default. Didn't you see the note I left you?

But yeah, Spirits! Get a new computer quick and come back! <3!!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]