Secret Santa!

Aelora

I was thinking this year that maybe we could do an RL secret Santa. Anyone who would like to Participate should PM me their screename, actual name and a mailing address (kids get your parents permission). On November 15th I will pull the names randomly from a box (i dont have an appropriate hat) and distribute them amoungst the participants.

The price cap on the present would be $20. If you really want to ruin it you can say who you got but that will ruin the fun of trying to guess! I hope to get enough participants to make it worthwhile.

YAY!! I can't wait. I'm in and you have a PM Aelora

Can you post a final list so we can guess from those names? Make it just a little bit easier?

Are you PMing the name we get pulled to us? and is their like a guideline when stuff should be sent so we can like open them up on vent a certain night? you know like we can guess who gave it to us real time.

okay, its your thing I'm done with questions. =D

Thats a great idea Loofa how many days do you think should be given for shopping/ shipping? I think December 20th would be a good time to do the vent santa BUT you do not need to be available on that day in order to participate in the SS.

So far I have had a lot of positive responses!

yeah the same day for you and anyone with your name shouldn't be a big deal or order something online from america and send it to their address =D and likewise for whomever gets your name.

I think our international people should be able to participate, if you recieve an international name as you Santa and concerned about the excess in shipping, we'll talk about it and work out something.

hmmmm.. I'll be in Malaysia over the holidays, this might become more troublesome than necessary =(

hmmmm.. I'll be in Malaysia over the holidays, this might become more troublesome than necessary =(

Thats Ok RH something to look forward to when u return home!!!! laugh.gif

im down, i'll PM you in a bit! Probly want to get in contact with everyone that said they'd like to do it since they didn't all /Pm you =)

Thus far I have recieved 10 names and addresses. Thanks to everyone so far who has shown an interest, if you know someone who would probably like to do this but doesnt read our forum very often please let them know its here.

Five more days before I pull the names!

I want to give more people a chance to respond so I am expanding the deadline to the 20th if you know anyone hwo would like to participate who isnt heavily active in the forums please let them know this is here.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]