Real Life FP Party Info

Gynis

yea... i don't think i can come now... cause my mom is fliping out. she wants to meet ghost or nyner before we leave.... lol or if i do go she going to have all my stuff in a box and when i get back i have to find a new home so not sure if i can make it now... i'm really thinking bout just packing and find somewhere esle to stay... so i can go smile.gif

Fetch give me your mom's phone number and i'll work the ol' Shiki charm on her and I'll get her to let you come.

*warning I might cause your mom to leave you dad and then i might empregnate your mom sometime before or after that*

dude call my house 812-985-9880 and support the "let fetch go to altanta trip"

Fetch give me your mom's phone number and i'll work the ol' Shiki charm on her and I'll get her to let you come.

*warning I might cause your mom to leave you dad and then i might empregnate your mom sometime before or after that*

Yes we all know Tom has the power to break apart happy marriages. FFS Tom leave the married ladies alone!!!!!!

the day you make cake is the day we all get shirts

I have one that says " I am with the village idiot".

awww, bringin 9er home to mom.... every girl's dream

*cough*

Zomgoodness!

AirTran Flight 273 arriving in GA at 2:02 PM. Here I come!

GA will never be the same again!

Zomgoodness!

screw you all..... and 2:03p CST and i'm waiting for fetch's dumb ass to get out of kindergarden so I can go meet his mommy so he can come play w/ us...\

i'm coming to atlanda... and i'm taking my pants off... just to warn you all now.. if i find any cameras laying around unattended... you will have a pic of my bean bag on there when you get the pics developed.. it's just this thing i do....

ATLANTA OR BUST!!!!

I'm so glad I got to see everyone this weekend! I tried to say goodbye to everyone at D&B's but I know I missed a few. Sorry! (Joe, I owe you a drink)

I'm so glad I got to see everyone this weekend!  I tried to say goodbye to everyone at D&B's but I know I missed a few.  Sorry!  (Joe, I owe you a drink)

i'm pretty sure you're the only person i didn't get a full fledged hug from!

I am glad to have finally met all of you! It was such a good time and Kudos to Gynis....u were awesome at the whole thing w/ ur backup team....<3! STang@!.....no really mike and matt ur were awesome thanks everyone for the GReat ATL welcome! and I can't wait to see u all again!

FPFTMFW.....oh and 9 ....i haven't seen the beanbag yet..=)

the day you make cake is the day we all get shirts

the cake was delicious

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]