Hey guys....

Gwenevere

Hello FP, I know have been inactive for about a month and i am still on probation .....but i have had a lot going on....I understand if u want to kick me out of the guild.... sad.gif:cry:

My account is back up and ready to be played the problem is that i don't really have a computer atm that is capable of running WoW. I plan to visit my boyfriend's house this weekend and play, ZOMG...i can hardly wait.....

Yes, it has been a rough couple of months for me, lots of family issues going on and i have a full time job now. I wish I had the freetime i use to have.....I miss playing alot....Anyway, it's no biggie if u guys feel as if I shouldn't be in the guild, i won't be able to play much anymore except for on the weekends until i get a new computer. But i hope that u all can understand that real life issues come before WoW and i really enjoy being a part of this fabulous guild. Well , hope to talk to u all in game this weekend!

Peace and love,

Gwenevere

As was stated in my PM to you - I was looking to receive information regarding your status due to your long absence and probationary rank. I was attempting to determine if you retained interest in remaining in the guild. I greatly appreciate your situation and no action will be taken regarding your guild membership, however since this conversation was initiated through PM your response would have been found more approriate if you had responded in kind.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]