Item Linking

Lyssa

How did you guys get the item linking to work? Is it a phpBB mod?

[item]Helm of Wrath[/item]

I had downloaded one called itemstats_enhanced. But the hover tooltips weren't working. I then found on called itemstats 1.5 core (with a phpbb module) but the posting_body.tpl file included appears to be incompatible with the posting_body.tpl for phpbbplus.

I went back to Itemstats Enhanced Edition (v2.0.2) and it looks like a java error is keeping the mouseovers from working. Not sure what is causing it. Hykos, did you have to do anything special since you use phpbbplus?

Dagorian is the one that isntalled that. We're using ItemStats v1.3.0. I assume that there's been a few newer versions since. I do remember that Dag had to edit some code somewhere to get the item links on the front page to work right. When I installed it on a test site, though, I didn't have any problems. It worked fine using the instructions.

Odd...I'm using the default theme at the moment. I wonder what is causing the java to not run properly.

Do you happen to remember where you got that older version...or if you still have it could we work out a way for you to get it to me?

umm, I got it when it was the new version lol. I'll look and see if I can find it online. If not I can proly get it to you

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]