Paintball

Joesf

Anyone in ALT down for some?

Been dusting off my gun and I'm kinda antzy to go play again.

i used to play paintball, but i sucked. so i stopped, problem solved!

OOOOHHHH Ill play as long as were on the same team and um yeah if i shoot you it was an accident i swear

OOOOHHHH Ill play as long as were on the same team and um yeah if i shoot you it was an accident i swear

Cyborgs arent allowed to play. you proly got some kind of targeting software programed in you.

It's one of the many forms that I pvp irl. Shame you noobs live in ATL or I'd school the krap out of you smile.gif <says> \ :twisted:

Cyborgs arent allowed to play. you proly got some kind of targeting software programed in you.

QFT. No robots allowed.

Sweet, sounds like well have a few to play. I can probably talk Valros into playing.

I play paintball like Counterstrike. If you haven't won or died within the first 2 min of playing... youre wasting time. MUHAHA

• 2 weeks later...

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]