lvl 70 epic weapons

Hykos

Looks like theyll be changing stats and how they work.

Actually with it all being named Gladiator, I bet this is all the new PvP gear.

Main Entry: re·sil·ience

Pronunciation: ri-'zil-y&n(t)s

Function: noun

1 : the capability of a strained body to recover its size and shape after deformation caused especially by compressive stress

2 : an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change

soo maybe its like a new system for resistances?

With numbers like those it would make sense if they treated it like skills work currently. Similar to how +defense works.

I like how they changed the percetages and gave everything a rating number so now we will have a more solid number system to base everything off of.

um...yeah, can you say /drool? Cause I just did.

The DPS is kinda gimp compared to the PvP weapons. But I bet it procs a lot, and we all know as long as a paly has mana a paly doesnt die.

pallies need legendary weapons cause their class is vendor trash!

LAWL that was harsh i didnt mean it though, pallies ftw! team holy /high-five

I like how they changed the percetages and gave everything a rating number so now we will have a more solid number system to base everything off of.

yeah....

so now when I try to figure out my crit % I'll have to do a calculus equation. Yea...simple...

so...rating of 8...plus...7 I already have...then for each 15 it's 1 crit...so...let's see...wait...oh damn it...I crit good!

you would think that with the cap being 70 that there are going to be artifact items at some point?

I would assume so. Might be from Caverns of Time. Bring back an artifact from the past kind of deal. /shrug

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]