I, Warrior: We salute you Gryph

Narmis

When i heard Gryph was out, it almost hit me like a bag of bricks... Gryph?!? Well exasperation aside, Im sorry to hear that big G.

Out of the million warriors in the game, i always respected you the most, not for the gear, but for your way of leading that exudes control and commands respect. I only hope for my warrior to be half as good, well known and respected as yours.

Sorry to see you go man, and so I and the rest of the Forsaken Mercenaries wish you the most aggro in the instance of life... ok that was corny, but good luck man!

/Salute

-Hothgar

I too was hit by a bag of Bricks when Hother told me You were leaving Big G. It's will be a sad day for FP and the Skullcrusher community as a whole when you hang up that sword and board and log out one last time.

/Salute

-Grif aka G2

wow, the name among names retires.....drunknduncan informed me this weekend that the man the myth the legend is mailing it in....im speechless....without speech.

gryph, good luck man ill always remember you from the first time you pseudo recruited me, knowing (prolly through akira) that i wanted in the guild, back in the good ol days of trying to conquer MC....you asked me to join an FP AB...from then it only went up....i know we were never the closest in the guild, but damn, you were a good one...hate to see ya go.

also, hello to everyone who does/did know me...hope its all goin great...ive started from scratch, deleted everything....look me up sometime "cappadonna" on this server smile.gif

later gryph, always <3 'd you (and stang, cindy, and akira too!!!)

greg

Thanks Guys smile.gif I'm hoping we can really mess up the horde one last time before my account expires on Friday.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]