An apology to Enigami and Forgotten Prophets

Tabriel

The two guilds Vindictive and Forgotten Prophets have for some time now had a very good relationship, and I, bwing one of the relatively new members of Vindictive, do not want to change this. Recently, our two guilds decided to run MC together every friday (a move which i was strongly in favor of). Last night, only the second week of these joint runs, something hapenned that i am sure many people in both guilds heard of and are aware of. I have explained what happened many times; anyway long story short: I went afk, told my friend he could tank a sulfuron ad while i was smoking, and of course the DI ring dropped. Beacause Tabriel had already used his RTU, Enigami won the roll, and my friend who was playing Tabriel decided to message Enigami a series of extremely harsh and hateful things.

I take full responsibility for everything that was said (I did scroll up and read), the accaount, and character name Tabriel are in my name. However, I would like say, in an effort not to strain the good relationship between Vindi and FP that those words were not my words, and I am truely sorry for anything that was said or anyone that I offended. Shortly after the occurence Surter told me that Enigami would never raid MC with Vindi again, and after you read this, Eni, I hope you change your mind :? . Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you all next week.

-Gabe (Tabriel)

Aye, there were some very, very nasty things said.

Thanks for the apology, it is very appriciated by us here, and it seems very sincere. As far as guild relations go, we're still like sister guilds as far as I am concerned and that wont change. Eni however would be the one to accept an apology either way.

If any of you guys dont know about what was said, and I doubt many do since she didn't really tell anyone, dont ask. Plz. =P

why did you delete fano's post?

he was quoting hard gay he wasn't saying like eff you

Lets make posts about deleted posts so what was said is still around!!

of course!

anytime ~_^

well I guess we can add this to the 15 apologies we recieved last night and say everything is all and well.

Thanks for taking the time to post that tab; shows alot about character when someone takes the time to write such a thing smile.gif

Tabriel you rock. Not everyone would have toe courage to make such a post.

I thought % of those with "toe" courage was greater than those without.

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]