News from Forgotten Prophets of Eredar

Muublackhoof

Hey guys, just thought I'd hit you folks with some of our newest progress in Blackwing Lair. This week we got Broodlord down for the first time, then all other bosses started dropping like flies and, tonight, on our first night of attempts, we killed Chromaggus ( Incinerate / Ice breath ) and cleared it all up to Nefarian.

That's about it, check out our guild pages for screenshots ( soon )

www.fpguild.net

Grats on your Razuvius kill, keep up the progress in Naxx and AQ40.

- Muublackhoof, Officer of Eredar's FP

Thanks man!

Its good to see that FP on BWL is doing great still! Remember, if you ever need any tips be sure to ask! We'll flood your forums like we did for Vael. =P

FPFTMFW!

You tank him all the way down there!? Dayum! =P
We use a hunter to pet pull, with the main tank using bloodrage to pull aggro when the big guy is close and then we use the wall with the ramp for MT healers and the alcove behind him for DPS and their healers. Seems it worked very well for us smile.gif

That's awesome! I love people using their own strats. I know a lot of time we have to tweak encounters to play to our strengths.

That's awesome! I love people using their own strats. I know a lot of time we have to tweak encounters to play to our strengths.

What he really meant to say was.

That's awesome! When someone does something wrong in our raids, we tweak our strategy to improve the chances of getting them killed.

/points at Ratava

Haha, as if I needed any help. Don't think you were around but here was my latest masterpiece...

"...nonono guys. I'm suprised I lasted that long. I was 2handed in zerker and popped recklessness when I got agro" -Broodlord fight.

• 1 month later...

Just an Update

We downed Nef last night. We got stormrage, netherwind, Lok'amir il Romathis, and pure elementium band

* sorry didnt see muus post smile.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]