Just checking in

TeAhnPrime

Hey to everyone, I'm just browsing instead of going to sleep. Anyways, If you dont know I made another twink, a pally this time around. name is holyshoker (i think?). My freaking warrior got leveled on a discovery bonus, which was by far the lamest thing ever.

Anyways, just dropping in to say hello since I rarely see any of you guys around. Raiding is still ftmfl, but glad to see you guys are owning.

/miss

Hi hi Prime!!! What lvls are you alts at? I have a 24 (almost 25) Rogue alt named Summomo. (She's a gnome). BTW, we so need to play find naked Prime, cuz every time I go to IF I miss you!!!!!!! ::hugs::

Nice to hear from you though. Hope all is well :-)

I'm curious, who is your warrior?

ahh, i thought you knew. Evrytimeidie.

pally atm is 29 i believe, 11 levels to go. If youre interested in helping me nab some rather hard to get gear out of BRD, I would greatly appreciate it. It requires no further than going to the arena, and looking for that rare spawn lord roccor.

and follow up posts.. . .

<3 NU, I dont really think anything else is necessary than that. Though I will add that a few friends are living in epic houses up on the hill.

yea, that game was always so much fun, it inspired so many people to get naked and run around IF.

Miz did you ever hit level 60?

ahh, i thought you knew.  Evrytimeidie.

pally atm is 29 i believe, 11 levels to go.  If youre interested in helping me nab some rather hard to get gear out of BRD, I would greatly appreciate it.  It requires no further than going to the arena, and looking for that rare spawn lord roccor.

OH damn, whats up. I wasn't sure if it was you, what with the diff forum name and all tongue.gif

well, this character is realllllly old, but i dont think ive played him in a month or two. cest la vie.

and follow up posts.. . .

Miz did you ever hit level 60?

I hate u teahn... heh

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]