Kel'Thuzad down

stangmeister

73 DPS Sword is insane.

And Stang you were right Rings are off Kel'Thuzad

That tank has [item]Widow's Remorse[/item] too!?

yeah it gives armor and stam thats sick for sword fury warriors to dual wield! My hopes are up on the hungering cold though I swear it had higher top end on a test realm site and dps stats booooo. Grats to them for the first smile.gif

The Hungering Cold was known as Gessril, Dawn of Ruin, which you can find here:

Gressil, Dawn of Ruin - WoWWiki

This item is also known by the name The Hungering Cold. It is unknown which of these names this item has on the live servers. ...

www.wowwiki.com/Gressil,_Dawn_of_Ruin

If you click on the 'history' tab at the top of the article, you'll see what i mean.

It was much much much much beefier on the PTR

Still looks incredible to me! 1.5 attack speed? Thats the stuff of Gryph's dreams! Dibs!

looks like the speed changed along with the damage ranges maybe they wanted it for tanks instead.

Still looks incredible to me!  1.5 attack speed?  Thats the stuff of Gryph's dreams!  Dibs!

Heh, by the way things are going we'll down Kel'thuzad before we get another binding lol ><

Still looks incredible to me!  1.5 attack speed?  Thats the stuff of Gryph's dreams!  Dibs!

deal.... dibs on Gressil O_o

Holy crap the model in model viewer shows the sword has a mouth on the hilt... thats so creepy!!!

Holy crap the model in model viewer shows the sword has a mouth on the hilt... thats so creepy!!!

Gressil was changed to The Hungering Cold and the speed was cut in half, lowering damage spread. Kel no longer drops a slow 1handed sword.

For rogues there's Kingsfall, for the few remaining dagger rogues left.

The "Staff of Kel'Thuzad" was also renamed Soulseeker. Not known whether or not any other items were changed. Most still dont show up on Ala or thot. And worldofraids.com is still showing a few items that never made it out of the PTR.

2.7 speed? I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole! All yours!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]