<3 ya'll

Synch

I ain't burning down the bridge! Don't be afraid. As some of you may or may not know, some good friends of mine have gone to Forsaken Mercanaries. Now I'm not fooling anyone-- my gear sucks, and my healing skills need some huge buffings. I'll miss you guys a lot but y'all in Naxx and AQ40 and I've only done UBRS 3x on this character (liker 50million on my old lock) so its been fun I love you all still. Let's be serious here I don't belong here, I'm below you guys in content, skills, and gear.

This is not to be taken as an angry "Grrr I gquit je suis une loot whore!". Or whatever. In FM I can help the guild progress, you know? I'm at their level, your guys' A Team doesn't need me, you've got a lot of great droods still-- Branham seems like a pleasent new recruit, turned disciple. I would've loved to take that spot once school began and my raiding schedule could be constant, but he's clearly a better choice.

Shout outs:

Fetchism! Lova ya dude, keep rocking the AFI. This is not the end of us talking I hope, keep being a farmwhore, and I remember our late night talks on vent keenly. (sans sexual connotations tongue.gif)

Tutubi and Bramas! Keep on rocking guys tongue.gif My first time to 60 I had a blast leveling with y'all, and it was fun talking to you in /gchat for another few months, but its time for me to move on to where I'm needed.

Benny! Always hearing that sick bass whenever you talk on vent was always so hilarious-- I'll keep a Nature's Swiftness saved for when I pvp with you, or do some scholo again biggrin.gif

Stang! Oh man, you are the best biggrin.gif hehe. Thanks for that night showing us noobs through BWL, that was one of my fondest memories of my time here. Keep in touch, I'll be in FP vent occasionally and we can talk spying on the hordes! If I find that undead warlock of yours, I'll be sure to send some love tongue.gif

Hykos-- thank you for letting me tag along on those bosses in AQ40. I had a great time, and its good to see there's content after monotonous MC. Without you speaking up for me I'm sure I would've never had the experience.

Lyboro/Paddy! Thanks for the help with those quests while I was leveling up. You were always fun to talk to, keep in touch bud wink.gif

Mardai: Hehe, we should go back to Un'Goro and have a second tour ganking all teh hordiez!!! Make sure you keep those Garr ads banished, and I hear there's some sort of warlock tanking strategy for the Emps, so goodluck to ya wink.gif

Klaudius: I remember the second time I talked to you ended up with you ignoring me, lol. Good to see I'm tolerable to you now with my obscure references and gibberish.

Gynis: I hope to still see you in AV, save heals for each k? biggrin.gif

This is not the end, guys-- I enjoyed my time here greatly, but now I need to go help some friends pwn big baddies for the first time tongue.gif I'll still keep in touch with you guys, don't be afraid to talk to me, whisper me, bug me-- whatever. The first thing I said to felz when he interviewed me was "don't worry about me, I ain't not dramallama. So many emoticons... I'd best be going now.

see ya synch =)

have fun in teh world of crafting wars

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]