Official BC talent release

Coeus

Not sure if anyone has already visited this or if it's posted somewhere, but... here it goes:

I know hykos posted the new talents for specific classes, but for confirmation purposes, here is the official release.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrus...and-spells.html

Talent calculators and all! biggrin.gif

Sorry, no druids, hunters or priests yet. sad.gif

No hunters either, who wants to start taking bets that the class won't even be worked on till about a week before release, that won't be a change at all for us wink.gif

Maybe they're just keeping it a secret that we get a party-wide Feign Death...so people can continue to hate us and think we cheat cuz we always live. Ha!

I love the new prot tree for warriors, fury looks ok, but arms I don't know seems a little lacking. But yeah for warriors, O and all the other talents for the other classes are reddiculously better.

I <3 the paladin talents.... all of them. Hehe. However, the 41 point retribution, while good, is a bit lackluster considering the investment.

We apologize for the delay in posting the new druid talents; we needed to finish up deleting the balance and feral trees. GG SUCKERS!

I have 2 60's...and neither of them are available on the talent calculator. >_<

<-- Owned XD

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]