Toys in the Attic

Narmis

The feeling of obsolescence has grown on me like a moss. I am a protection warrior, as you all are aware, and intend to stay so. Unfortunately there is no room for any more prot warriors, and so ive been sitting in the attic collecting dust.

Im certain you have all wondered about my decision to switch mains to my paladin, Tributin. This was due to lack of play time on hothgar. Hoth is meant for instances, and not being able to attend instances (although i am almost everpresent) has really put him away and in the box.

And so this is my solemn farewell to Forgotten Prophets. I would rather be needed by a guild that is maybe not as far through endgame, than be in an endgame guild with no need or want for me.

As a final note, i will stay in touch. I love the people in FP (with some few exceptions) and am always available if you miraculously need another warrior to fill in an odd spot.

goodby hothgar, u will be missed by all of FP, best of luck to u in your new guild, may they love u as much we did, and always will

take care Hoth, hopefully you'll get to tank your little heart out ! keep in touch /fpwarriors ftw

• 2 weeks later...

see ya

LOL...I think she misses you, Hoth (If you ever read this again) =P

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]