Bentley live on the air for the first time

Bentley

Click this link it should open your windows media player and load you right up

http://www.tehstation.com/listen.asx

Will be my first night.... so yeah excited... nerveous at the same time. The station is mostly rock for the masses of you that I know love rock... but I will definately be pushing the hip hop so yeah tune in and turn it the fooq up.

I will be doing requests... we use xfire... I am Tehbentley on xfire.... I will definately be shouting out Forgotten Prophets.

And if you hate rap... it's all good.... listen to it when I am not on.... it is pretty much all rock with the other DJ's smile.gif

If we didnt hit that link when u posted this, r we listening to what is playing now or what you were playing?

Yeah it is always live... you can always request either with the bot... or whichever live DJ (typically afternoon - midnight) is playing.

But due to me not feeling well... possibly nerves... I am delaying my first show and going to get to bed early tonight.... but regaurdless it is still playing and rocking. Tune in and turn it the fooq up.

Congratulations on your first set Bent.

I was really disappointed that I couldn't tune in since my connection was down for over 24 hours.

Thank you Forgotten Prophets for your support of the station.

I am hoping you come and join our little gaming community.

We are still new but with your help we will continue to keep growing.

More power to your guild.

FliQ

tehstation manager a.k.a. Bent's boss hahha

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]