Invictus War.

Scrapes

Its been a long busy 2 weeks for me working on my alt's guild I am just hopping by to show kibai and synch a video of last nights battle. it was great fun, I think there was a couple of action shots of you in there. Thanks for the help big time, we need it real bad at the moment.

(btw I dont want to take credit for the movie, it was done by Roknoth(ArachnidX) from the guild.)

Okay time to make myself a guild to show you up . . . How does "Mortem" sound? WE could maybe ally together combine guilds and call it "Mortem Invictus" oo. . . oo maybe even "Invictus Mortem" now that sounds good. What do you say?

That was a pretty fun fight. Yeah they ran away in their little portal. Although we were a bit outnumbered, we still ended up over the top.

Awww! I should've stayed in the back with you guys, rather then try to aimedshot their mages from some hiding spot lol.

Sweet Vid, was very fun

Okay time to make myself a guild to show you up . . . How does "Mortem" sound? WE could maybe ally together combine guilds and call it "Mortem Invictus" oo. . . oo maybe even "Invictus Mortem" now that sounds good. What do you say?

touchy touchy. you dont like the name u can deal like the rest. biggrin.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]