General Thank You

Muffled

Hey, I just wanted to stop in and give you guys props for being who you are.

I rarely do PuGs, but every time I do one that has a FP member in it I enjoy myself, even when they fail. Every member I've came in contact with is polite, smart, and friendly.

I've never had a problems with anyone you have tagged in my 60+ /played days, and I'm not the most amicable kinda of guy. That very much appreciated.

G'luck in Naxx,

`Muffled

Phoenix Rises Druid CL

edited for spelling

Hey, I just wanted to stop in and give you guys props for being who you are.  

I rarely do PuGs, but every time I do one that has a FP member in it I enjoy myself, even when they fail. Every member I've came in contact with is police, smart, and friendly.  

I've never had a problems with anyone you have tagged in my 60+ /played days, and I'm not the most amicable kinda of guy. That very much appreciated.  

G'luck in Naxx,  

`Muffled  

Phoenix Rises Druid CL

Awe, thanks a bunch man. <3!!!

I was in a pug UBRS today. Were you there? Zomg.

Stang! . . . you think it was you that prompted a comment like this? It had to be another FP member. Probably one of the nice ones. laugh.gif

any group that has a member of FP in it is sure to win no matter what the circumstances.. /FPFTMFW !!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]