new Sig

Rorwan

eh, paig i dunno about taking requests.... it took me forever just to sit down and make one finally smile.gif

thanks everyone

Can you make an icon of an Orc Hunter(dancing) in full Beaststalker with BlackBarons cape and Daarends with agility enchants? I just find that stylish. tongue.gif

It'd be really great and greatly apprectiated! biggrin.gif

-Shu

the part he lis like jobbing (like running with placing his left foot at the right foot's place and etc etc..) if you understand that. tongue.gif

BTW. if you can chose de face. can you put him green like the orc in my sig and with black hair...and hum.. a short beard. tongue.gif like a bit longer than unshaved. happy.gif ...tongue.gif

Thanks alot. biggrin.gif

-Shu

That is a nice sig, Mardai! =D

The part dance though was like this. tongue.gif

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8198/orcmale120xjt4.gif

But no big deal really...

Note: If you plan for an unknown reason to remake the avatar because i-dont-know-what please make it be with full Giantstalker, Eye of Rend as helm and the 2 claws that have a purple glowing...and make it be he stands normal and that he has an Horde tabard and the same Barons cape... tongue.gif BUT if you dont find the "need" to. JUST DONT DO IT (really)...its just incase you will make a post with "heres the actual thing". tongue.gif

Also..how do you make those icons ??

-Shu smile.gif

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]