Blue Confirmed - Shaman for Allies and Pallies for Horde

Ceridia

Heh Heh, Yeah and don't worry guys, we'll still bring some shamen with us.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if I was a shaman it would not change much for you would it Ben tongue.gif

Class composition is going to be even more of a PITA now.

All I can say is... those bastids better not take any Pally spots. :?

Edit: Oh, and shaman are going extinct in endgame.

so bentley you been like a closet shaman lover the whole time? i mean thats what i gather from your obvious excitement over this.

I don't want your loot. I want your raid spot tongue.gif

But seriouslly it should not be a huge deal when it really comes down to it.

I mean last night in AQ was empty of druids.

We have had nights low on priests

We have nights low on paladins.

I mean yeah we are talking about the ability to kinda help fill in all these voids since we know we have plenty of priests, druids and paladins.

1 or 2 with a couple of reserve shamans to fill in voids does not sound like a terrible thing.

Altho I agree I will miss them only being horde and will find it annoying seeing blood elves bubble hearthing away from me. >.<

Class composition is going to be even more of a PITA now.

All I can say is... those bastids better not take any Pally spots. :?

Edit: Oh, and shaman are going extinct in endgame.

QFT

Shamans will get a spot... just like moonkin and feral get a spot tongue.gif

Bah, this is a bad idea. That was the whole idea of rolling horde on another server to play with the other class.

PLUS now our set items are going to have another chance NOT to drop when you add in shammy sets dropping for alliance :\

WTS Ten Storms.....

so bentley you been like a closet shaman lover the whole time? i mean thats what i gather from your obvious excitement over this.

I am not sure... I mean I never have played one.

But I know that they wreck havoc on the battlefield and I do love this game for the battlefield as much as the end game content.

I've heard they are changing MC and BWL to have quest drops for loot like AQ40 and Naxx to mitigate un-used raid teir gear.

Only hunters will be effected by that I believe since shamans wear mail.

I wanted to roll a shaman since day one. Stupid friends had alliance characters though, and I wanted to be able to play with them. So like I said earlier in this thread before Bentley did..

I call shotgun for raiding Shammy spot. Kthx

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/shaggy_stretchnuts/ShortBusScotty.jpg

Get on the bus Blizz!

i've liked the loot idea they have for naxx since i learned about. it makes it so much easier to gear out players then hoping for that one time judgement pants will drop from rag, and wrath drops instead.

I don't want your loot.  I want your raid spot tongue.gif

But seriouslly it should not be a huge deal when it really comes down to it.

I mean last night in AQ was empty of druids.

We have had nights low on priests

We have nights low on paladins.

I mean yeah we are talking about the ability to kinda help fill in all these voids since we know we have plenty of priests, druids and paladins.

1 or 2 with a couple of reserve shamans to fill in voids does not sound like a terrible thing.

Altho I agree I will miss them only being horde and will find it annoying seeing blood elves bubble hearthing away from me.  >.

Keep in mind Bentley (and others seriously contemplating rerolling) that this isn't going to happen for a very long time. A lot can and will change by then. Although I assume Blizz is pushing to have the expansion out by the holidays, I would not doubt it if we don't see it til next year. And even then, it will take you awhile to get to 70. 50-60 was a hell of a grind. Just imagine doing 10 more after that while having to gear for raiding. Uggg no thank you.

{not looking forward to lvling 3 toons to 70}

With the way Blizz is talking, its sounds like the Shaman\Pally thing was a limitation with raid encounters so I wouldnt doubt that the first 60+ instance will require shaman.

Are we going to try and have some members level or just hope we can get some shamans from else were, now that is the question. My bet is 90% of the first alliance shaman will be grinded as alts for these encounters.

I don't know about anyone else, but I *really* have a problem with Blood Elves getting Paladins. They are not defenders of the holy light, nor should they be. That's my job!

first shaman to 70 gets CL and 100g, from vanoon!

[[Template core/front/_liskoduje/liskodujeJS is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]